[1.1.9.0]Belgothian's Sands of Slaughter - 105 Cunning DW Blademaster

Alrighty Fluff! Totally love your BM mate - so powerful - so is there any link / update to build for now - just keen to see so I can update and smash out some SR / Crucible lol! Thanks so much again for all the builds and sharing - appreciated as always!

To my latest Ā¬3K cunning one, not yet

But not because I donā€™t want to share it but because next patch will bring many important changes to GD. So itā€™s best to test and roll out the build then.

The thread will also be cleaned up with less links so again, best to do that work when you know the build wonā€™t change again any time soon.

Thank you for the kind words!

1 Like

Thanks for the reply mate! If you could message the best link / build from all those ones - and Iā€™ll make sure its that I use lol! Only if you can and thanks again! :wink:

After a long time I finally managed to bring Belgo up to date. Initially it was supposed to be sooner but upon hearing that this new patch brings many changes with it I decided to wait until it goes into testing.

Initially both versions had a bit more cunning. Green version had up to 3K cunning. But I decided to drop a bit of cunning and single target DpS in favor of AoE and it is totally worth it. A couple of things added like Azrakaa relic and a new Legendary ring make the build feel different and more stable. It is the result of hundreds of runs on both versions and Iā€™m pleased with where it endedup.

Green version best kill time is 4:37 with good AoE (could be better, mistakes were made). With Belgo relic and Green ring I did 4:46 but it is difficult to reliably achieve it without good AoE

Purple version 5:01

Hope you enjoy :slight_smile: Special thanks to @romanN1 for providing me with a better means of recording without which I would have had to settle with less testing.

GTā€™s will be posted as soon as Grim tools is updated to current patch. Also my motherboard is dead now so I canā€™t unlist the videos, but you can click on them here

POLISHED FUCKING EMERALD!

Really devoting all you have on that cunning dump. You took belgo to the next level here fluff, nice job!

1 Like

Means a lot that you like this little detail :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Ahā€¦the infamous belgo BM is getting a facelift!

Iā€™m excited <3

1 Like

4:37

what in the fuckā€¦ Amazing piloting fluff. You and roman play belgo so well

And it is done! Great Job! The true melee king!

Thanks for the support during testing :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you :slight_smile:

My pleasure, sorry for the mistakes!

As Belgo fan, hail to the guy, who pushes Belgo to the next level! Cheers :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

:crossed_swords: :clinking_glasses:

@romanN1 Nothing to it. Iā€™m just glad itā€™s all done and over and I can move on to something else :smiley:

I sense something coming :grin:

Not until I fix my stupid (relatively new) motherboard :expressionless:

Now I regret deleting my gdstashed belgo this looks so good. and also i guess its time to stop looking at build threads now i have decided for the first time in my life to go self found :sob:

Well now there is a purple one too in the thread so you can aim for that. Itā€™s doable :stuck_out_tongue:

NICE! Belgoā€™s back at the top! I couldnā€™t pull off time like this on full green Venomblade last patch. But the new rings looks good. And new Eye of the Guardian. And I didnā€™t even checked out the affixes. Who knows? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But isnā€™t Polished Emerald a bit too much? :wink:

Capped blade spirit is a nice touch fluff! Definitely worth to try in most nightblade buildā€¦ :+1:

Where did he take the points from? Wps?