[1.1.9.0]Belgothian's Sands of Slaughter - 105 Cunning DW Blademaster

I mean…if I had an extra 16 points, maxing VoS wouldn’t hurt either :rofl:

Thanks for the insight fluff! <3

how on earth did i manage to reply to hamster :confused:

anyway VoS sould be 9-10 at least, to help your Aoe damage. anything above that is luxury since it scales so poorly

I know, I was just teasing you. :stuck_out_tongue:

My point was that I wouldn’t care where those 16 extra points went into if I could magic them up without cheating

I think AQC is noticeable DPS gain in Deathmarked but beyond that is rarely useful in other builds. Execution is nice for single target damage but in Belgo I like the most Markovian.

DM is indeed centered more arounfd AQC. Too bad we can’t get the %WD from slicer on it

MA is medium damage but it sets up all the other WPS with the DA shred. At 4K OA, adding more Oa does not do much. But a 200 DA shred is pretty big.

Execution os the one that will give you 900K crits every now and then :smiley:

1 Like

hello, great build!

I leveled a character from the beginning while waiting for your post, I’m also making the new ring but no luck.
Glad to say I came close to this building!

Well, I have some questions:

1. In your gtools build you have 958 physical and the pants require 1035, could you please check?
  2. For SR, how far can this build go and if you suggest any modifications to it?
  3. Is blade spirit impressionable?

Thank you

Veterancy

///10char

1 Like

I think it would be good if it wasn’t for Markovian Advantage and Direwolf Crest.

@Superfluff question, why did you choose racial to beasts on the no-green version? wouldn’t aetherials give slightly better times? or humans?

It’s actually racial vs Aetherials in the video. The Gt link is the main build that might have slight variations to it like his racial bonus or maybe I switch up some skills if i wanna try something. But that’s all

Hi everyone
Is this build viable against morgoneth? For the moment I am doing one shot. Maybe i have to change the relic or change some points?

Just do physique dump as much as you feel is needed. Morg just needs more DA

that purple belgo is the most weak build that i ever play… im dissapointed mr fluff :frowning:

1 Like

This build is not weak, it is just very offensive to the detriment of any semblance of tankiness. You could try a physique dump to boost DA and see if that makes it better for you, otherwise look to some of the other belgo BM guides to try and find a more defensive build.

not sure what you mean by that

for my taste, it’s best pure DW offensive build i’ve done and my favorite at that. You’ll have to be more explicit

If what you are referring to is what Cam-Shron said, simply take 30 cunning and put it back in physique. You can even use War Cry to get adjusted to the build more.

Once you get into it and used to it. It becomes easy

farming dungeons is hardcore, specially ancient grove and the new dungeon, can do SR 65 with a lot of deaths and crusible 170 yes it can but again is hardcore…i just expected the viable belgo as u frequently do in the last patches

2 Likes

I hope you will read the following without feeling insulted or upset bout it in any way, but merely as facts about this build and how i post builds in general:

1. This revamp of the build was made to push Belgo as far as possible in terms of kill times in Crucible.
  2. Point number one implies that a fan of this set will play it A LOT. And i did play and test it to the point it turned into a part time job almost.
  3. I never die after having gotten used to it. Same can be said for other Belgo fans who have played it extensively and tested it in many forms ( @romanN1 and @TomoDaK). As an example
  4. I post a build the way I enjoy to play it and the way it is successful in my experience. I share my own way with the community not think about what the community would want and make compromises. I never ever compromise my play style.
  5. If nr 4 is in any way unreasonable I offer some general alternatives, as I have for you IE: dump points into physique and some points in War Cry. There is no reason not to destroy anything in in Crucible and MC with 2850-2900 DA nad War Cry. I play with 2600 DA in crucible because as stated, that is how I play, and never die

Try this https://www.grimtools.com/calc/b28dbJe2 has a healthy amount of extra phys, War cry and skills moved around a bit which translates to 200+ DA, 800+ hp …and war cry :slight_smile: Playing with this would be sure to allow you to get used to the build play style, if it suits you and you like it

To add to this i’ve even done a no buff/banner video. That is hardcore indeed but again, i’ve found a way that works for me while keeping max dps. But only after hours and hours of play.

Adapt your build to your needs. When I play SR 75 or 90. I don’t play it with the same GT’s i presented here. If i’ll post a SR video, the spec will look different.

2 Likes

Man you are definitely crazy. Big congrats on the full purple Callagadra kill. That’s some true power, not some mumbo jumbo beacon run. You rock! waiting for the blade arc kill too :kappa

2 Likes

Forgot to post here that:

Added a full purple vid for Calla :sleepy:

I liked gearing and testing her and it’s definitely more fun and stable than the green version although slower.

I guess a SR video next time :slightly_smiling_face: …some time :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Cool revamp, seems tuned way up for the damage!

Also @your armor stacking version - holy cow,

Your armor stacking version w/ full purples is way way better than I any other armor stacking/meme-y build of this type I’ve ever encountered. It’s still an actual legit build that does damage, but … with 6.5k armour …

1 Like

Posted the no buff/banner run made back in December…for the memory of it :skull:

3 Likes