[1.1.9.0] Physical Forcewave spammig Warlord

Sometimes RNGesus is sending you a message:D

Stonefist Rebuke is key item for this build.

Well, you can get it, crafting legendary weapons with lvl 80-85 character (as he cant get lvl94 items from crafting). OF course, you should avoind killing mobs on your way and gather maths with another char.

And BTW, build also works with Mythical Leviathan (that can be crafted, btw).

From my own experience, for more defensive version it’s better to use Witchblade. Although offensively Warlord feels superior, defensively WB has higher res overcap and better physres.

Yes and there’s green MI if you don’t have recipe for Leviathan.But Stonedist is probably BiS.When life gives you lemons you make…

the link to the build under this one has this link instead of its own???

celerity is fine too. Just see what gives best dps for you.

looks like this has been fixed

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/pZrDWmM2
Here’s a more expensive version for SR. Can fiddle with cunning and physique as you please.

Thanks! Kaisan eye is better, yes.Do you think Aeon is worth to ensure higher uptime of Ascension ?

You’d have to show me the new route so I could compare. I suck at making builds but I’m not bad at comparing them and assessing what’s going on in their state.

I play a lot of SR, and I think people are sort of bitches about Ascension. Even with Aeon’s you’re going to have Ascension downtime. In SR it’s not all about speed but survival and thus kiting. Luckily forcewave kites well.

So if you can fit it in, great! The nodes on it aren’t bad. But if you sacrifice damage your lifesteal will be less effective, and I want to be able to lifesteal as well as I can between ascension while I kite. Sometimes enemies hit you with undodgeable stuff so damage is a part of the sustain.

Aeon’s also would be literally just for ascension and your devotion cooldowns. Not sure that’s worth it, especially since the build lacks CDR.

But yeah, if you want a more concrete answer I’d have to see the alternative.

@adoomgod Something like this, but DA looks low, need some minor adjustments. https://www.grimtools.com/calc/O2G7KE62

Or with Viper https://www.grimtools.com/calc/a2Ebw0lV

@Nery wow those are much better. I’m staring back and forth between the two. I think I like the first one (/O2G7KE62) more. More armor, 2% more phys resist. I will have to high roll everything to fiddle with augments more. I’m worried RR will make Acid and pierce bosses this this guy up but since it’s a kiter it should actually be fine. I will try this out at a later date.

How is physical 2H FW doing in SR btw?

If you remind me again tomorrow I’ll let you know. I’ll find out tonight.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

@adoomgod how did it go?

@malawiglenn I wonder if the build can be optimized further. I high rolled absolutely every single piece of gear’s resists and whatnot but it was rough.

I had unlucky mutators in SR75-76 which granted enemies burn and poison on attack, among other things like shattered nerfing my character.

I did 75 and 76 differently, one with elixers one without. Didn’t make too much difference. I died twice on boss floors but that’s because I always attempt them first facetanking everything.

If you’re willing to actually use your brain while playing this build high rolled and kite everything it’s what I’d call “average” at clearing SR75, among builds that can do so.

The damage was lackluster but nice AoE and lifesteal as a result, and being able to kite and lifesteal makes boss floors super easy if you’re half decent at kiting.

The issue again is that I high rolled everything. I think average rolls would actually have this build dying in SR50+ pretty easily. I wonder if the rings can be swapped out for something else… I dunno.

This build would faceroll crucible. Also might consider divine mandate over Oleron’s Rage.

edit wait I just realized I used wrong devotion setup rip

1 Like

@malawiglenn I was using the right setup, the one I posted about above. But I might try with his original setup in the opening post later and see if that one feels better.

1 Like

Thanks for your tests !

I have tried SR 75 with my original setup. I have. 2 completed rubs and 2 unsuccessful. I used cluster and didn’t aggro all at same time. I think with devotion route with Aeon and Revenant should be better.

@adoomgod here is lightning FW that I did if you wanna try some zappy zappy https://www.grimtools.com/calc/wV1El87V I only used green weapon, so OA, DA and overcap resists are not superb (and damage should suck too, its just a meme build)

I tried lightning Tactician with Ultos weapon, though. Probably can be done with S&B. It sucks even compared to fire version.