[1.1.9.0] Rah'binger Witch Hunter wins the game: SR75+, Celestials, Crucible consistent <6 mins, 9.5 sec dummy, 3.8 sec MadQueen. All on the same 0 green build

I agree with this. Probably cunning dump for more crits would fair better for survivability and faster times.

Not if you are against a spawned boss. It’s a 1 sec tick for 15% chance every second. You can test it on any AA build. Murmur or Eldritch Fire must be bound to the main attack, it’s always faster.
Aeon sounds good.

Some math needs to be done here. I don’t think our crit is enough. Cunning dump will give about +5% total dmg because we don’t have any dots.

Right now spirit dump gives +300% dmg on top of 3.9k% after proc we have. So 7.5%.

Yeah, I wouldn’t use CoF in SR for example. But if we are talking Cr, it should be okay

It’s a common issue for AA build: you have main attack and you want some good proc on it, like Fiend or Ultos. But RR on autoattack is always faster unless there is some spell with fragments or separate dots which you cast all the time - like Ravenous Earth or Storm Box.

For this build SS is kinda ok for Eldritch Fire because it has 4x51% chance to proc and it is used all the time. But still it’s slower. RR not on main attack is so much slower you notice it immediately, you don’t even need any sample size of complete runs for it.

Cool build. =)
I used https://www.grimtools.com/calc/dVbP5bON this setup and the results were ~7:30-8:00 4 buffs, 4 runs if i add a banner. 0 death out of 7 tries, complete faceroll, could probably run naked with this setup or with green pantsu of stun resistance. Near a 5 min run if i stack a transmuter on Pox, but insta GG if i cast that on Rashalga :smiley: Also surprisingly hard trash waves 163/168 with transmuted Pox, due to non-stop fumble.

I imagine transmuted Pox is a hella adventure for this setup. Might try it when i get a new PC.

transmuted Pox is the best :smiley: Guardian gaze will keep you at full HP in neverending fumble pools during trash waves (except 163 and 168) And the amount of armor and phyz resist will keep you allive during nemesis waves. I`ve got 2 Reapers+IM+Fabius in last try and just outleeched all of them in the midle of the map . :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, this thing can outleech anything. 57k WA and almost all of it is flat.

Banana is right. Spreading rr procs like Witchflame or Rumor are best on AA unless it’s a hybrid heavy on the casting side. Close second and depending on the playstyle even a better option is SS with Nightfall as it’s an almost guaranteed proc right at the start (on Venomblade is best because you SS in and all the nukes - ABB, Tainted Eruption - go on an already rr-ed enemy, plus there’s cdr). Ticking skills like CoF are ok for trash waves but slow the build down on nemesis waves when sometimes you can kill a single nemesis without Witchflame/Rumor even activating.

Updated the Performance section with a sick run of 4:49 done by @Plasmodermic :

Plasmo used this alteration for more AoE - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YNnxd3dV

Note: the number of tributes used is not sustainable if you do only 3 runs but with such low time It’s easy to get some more tributes on top of 3x completion or even do full 4 runs.

1 Like

congrat. first one who did MQ in 3sec i guess

Hear hear! :+1:

New PC Crucible run in 4:23 (4:34 real time)

2 Likes

Why arent all 4 beacons upgraded to level 2? :shushing_face: or is that bottom left one a 3 :thinking:

No, it’s one t2 for more RR. This way total 3x runs (in this case 4x) costs 102 tributes. 4+3 costs 101 tributes so either way it’s over 100, unlike 3+1.

But in my opinion 1t2+3t1 is more efficient and user friendly so the extra tribute is justified.

But i thought the rr was to be ignored :damage_aether:

What do you mean? How can RR be ignored?

RR nerf on beacons will make the runs slower, there is no doubt. But in terms of speed it will still beat Vanguard due to aggro draw.

Well you initially said that the only reason you use beacons is for aggro, not RR. What i said was the fact that the beacons are OP due to their RR, coverage and trash clearing, and again you said that its only for the aggro :smiley:

I said the main benefit is aggro, trash clearing and RR comes next.
I also agreed they are OP and must be nerfed.
But i can live without their RR because it’s just more enjoyable experience than running after each lazy mob who decides to ignore you.

You are imagining things.

This is not imagining