Pierce is the superior damage type
Gear crafted for %Slow res (1) and %Stun res (2)
- The Unseeing Eye - the core of the build, also happens to be better and more unique than most legendary ones.
- 2x Orissia Ring - strong proc, %damage to both damage types, good stats. Can be replaced either with Seal of Orissia or Malmouth Blade Seal/Dreeg Blade Seal
- Shadow Grasp - BiS.
- Pack of Treaherous means - stands for %elemental conversion, BiS.
- Chosen Epaulets - same as belt, affixes don’t matter much, conversion value is far more important.
- Wendigo Eye - neat medal for pierce casters, can be bought from groove’s vendor. Can be replaced with Mark of Dark Dreams/Direwolf Crest
- Nemesis - turned out to be better than Belgo’s Relic. I guess -150 DA shred means a lot.
- Windshears&Mageguard Legguards - stats and beef.
Shattered Realm performance
Casual SR90 run, nothing special. Farming SR75-76 was comfortable.
My best result so far is 4.07, also did 4.09 and 4.12 so hypothetically could be grinded to sub4. Build is quite reliable in terms of timing.
For all celestial kills went for different skill point distibution, calcs below the videos.
Avatar of Mogdrogen: Facetank all the way, 3 augments for extra lightning res.
Ravager of Flesh: High DA&DA shreds+30%fumbles+20%dodge doing their job.
Callagadra: Kitting, Blade Barrier helps a lot for dealing damage. Killed it in first try.
Crate of Entertaiment: Not really safe but doable.