[1.1.9.8] - Big damage hits? What's your biggest that didn't involve Reduction to Enemy Health?

Well I did, the GT is there if you click on word “glassified version”. I wanted to set Crucible record with it but couldn’t in the end. That was my best run with it:

1 Like

3 Likes

HOT DAMN.

Is there a link to your build?

1 Like

Do it later
Its a Rimetongue Sorc.

1 Like

This is from a quick Crucible 100-160 just now, Trozan’s build with 6 projectiles, so I guess theoretical spike ‘single cast’ damage (although quite unlikely) could be 423,000 x 6 = 2,538,000 damage ? 2.5m every 1.7 seconds ain’t bad :open_mouth:

Might see higher numbers with more playtime, so it might be possible to get closer to the ‘potential’ 2.8 or 3m :open_mouth:

Have you guys made a trozan’s build that can crit for 500-600k from a single rock?

1 Like

I don’t think it’s damage per projectile, I think “Damage dealt” is the most damage dealt in like a second or something like that (so probably all of your projectiles).

Here is top20 Trozan build:

изображение

1 Like

That… can’t be right. I’m seeing my projectiles hit for 200k-350kish + each. Unless it’s recorded like that if they happen to deal damage at exactly the same milisecond or something…? That would be such a weird way to calculate Damage Dealt… :open_mouth:

but that would mean that my Trozan in the example above hits 1,8 million with every projectile, would it not? Which is not true (unfortunately :smiling_imp: )

Unless… your build has a reduction to enemy health attack on it somewhere which was triggered on a trash mob with a tonne of HP in deep SR or something… ?

…which it does, from the Seal of Annihilation… ?

I am not sure that was the case. Or even that hp reduction on white mobs can produce such a number. Build simply has a lot of damage, more than any variation of Allagast.

HP reduction on white mobs absolutely can deal that much. This is from a build that can’t damage its way through SR 75 (built exclusively for deep SR tanking in multiplayer). The damage comes from War Cry

4 Likes

6 million damage from hp reduction on War Cry? Woah!

1 Like

Yeah. For a while, for deep SR, I was looking very seriously into making Reduction to Enemy Health dps builds with Bloody Pox and dual-wielding Myth. Demonslayer’s Life Enders, or Deathdealer’s for Exterminate.

This was one of the first forays into exploring the potential damage of health reduction in deep sr : 72m Damage Using Bloody Pox (lol) - #3 by WyreZ

What I found was that it IS great for clearing *some * trash, but… it has 0 effect on bosses. On Grimtools the nemesis’ have listed ~96% resistance to life reduction, but when Grim Internals was running, I could see that it was dealing 0 life reduction damage to most bosses… so the incredible benefits of significantly reducing down chunks of enemy hp at the start of fights became significantly thwarted by them otherwise doing suboptimal damage during the important fights…

1 Like

2.67m on an Aegis of Menhir :o

1 Like

New biggest hit for me is 3.76 mil… [1.2.0.3] 3.76m Blade Arc Crits - Cr 150, SR 75

Is this record setting?

OK. Really awesome builds here. Hard not to drool. But. . .

Greens. Every one has greens perfect for the build. How?? Farm 'til you drop? Trading? Magic? How’d you get them?

1 Like

Thanks. So it’s a fiddle. Wondered if it might be. Something to look into. Should be a great timesaver.

1 Like

New biggest hit is 4.45 mil: