A list of very useful and important innovations!

Things I would’ve added in Farthest Frontier:

1. Minimap (probably after some upgrade? Like city center lvl2)
  2. Logistics control (choose for workers where they will deliver their crafted resources; manipulating cabmen routes) (Also could be added in some building upgrade)
  3. Hunters/Soldiers (maybe other jobs too?) obtain XP (which later affects their effectiveness in some way)
  4. Creating moats and bridges (probably would be difficult for devs, but it’s also a good feature)
  5. Adding replayability, adding some more activities on the map (like some “final task” in late game, after completing which u gain some exp or some “skill points” for permanent global upgrades (like it’s made in “Against the Storm” for example)
  6. Add more upgrades to buildings:
    • +1 worker place for rat catchers
    • +1 worker place for compost pits
    • +2 worker places for wagon carriers, 1.25x faster
  7. Add a button for the barracks to return soldiers back inside (So I don’t need to search a rally point flag I’ve put)
  8. Make buttons to repair building (for walls and towers) and bury the deceased (by force, not only automatically as it’s implemented now)
  9. Make it possible to select many blueberry bushes
4 Likes

I wonder if its possbile to switch the logic of tranfer goods to the trading post. Its very timeconsuming to transfer items per hand, if I will not use the option to always have a specific amount of items in the trading stock. f.ex.: its much better i.m.o. to give all items over a specific amount to the dealer, so that a minimum of items stay in town. Say : I need 20 candles for my people but every production on top should go to the trading post. Makes sense?

2 Likes

absolutely !

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.