About forum ranks

Hi, does anybody know about the forum ranks and levels? I am now Emissary, but I cannot situate myself among everybody. Thanks in advance.

The post counts go something like this:
1 - initiate
25 - acolyte
50 - speaker
100 - supporter
200 - counsel
400 - advocate
600 - campaigner
800 - emissary
1000 - herald
1500 - champion
2500 - lord advocate
5000 - Apostle
7500 - Ascendant (Added in 2018 when someone unintentionally hit those numbers)

Might be some more than that but don’t really know. There is also the Praetorian title which represents playtesters.

With about 800 posts you are on page 3 of the Members List (sorted by post count).

Minister of Information = Moderator
Super Moderator= Moderator

The above to ranks make the least sense to me btw

What the fuck?

Is there any way to go down in the rankings? I need to go down in ranks cause it’s retarded how high i am already

if they delete a whole thread or couple of posts where a person has commented in, i guess

Well time to delete the useless threads i guess

Or maybe the build threads :rolleyes:

Also would Jiaco/Eis explain their own ranks?
You guys are moderators but one is called Minister of Info and the other is called Super Mod. What’s up with that?

A Super Moderator is a moderator across the board. A Moderator (which we currently do not have) is limited to select forums. I am also a Super Moderator, but medierra gave me a custom title, when I joined the forum team. Similarly Crate employees have custom titles.

Pfft, you’re telling me. I’m not looking forward to probably being #1 at some point…

Post less often. I’ve managed to get my posts per day under 8.00 (which was a goal), now to shoot for <7.50. Quality, not quantity.

…this isn’t helping. :rolleyes:

Or post exclusively in Totally Random and Rants, and wait for the rest to catch up.

You can delete individual replies, but that needs to be done one by one. And deleting them en masse will disrupt existing discussions and make them hard to read.

Deleting threads you started requires moderator power, and I like your “blood” where it is. I am about to enter the Blood Grove and need to battle your creatures and misguided followers - you can have their blood back. Other than that accept to live with your infamy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks, Nine and everybody else. As I can see, I’m not so bad in the ranking^^.

Like eis said it’s a custom title. As you might guess from the name he is really good at searching up obscure, old posts.

I actually have had to ask him a few times to find me some old medierra posts. He found what I needed everytime so far.

I’d say he deserves the title :slight_smile:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Looks like mamba has claimed the throne for most posts from me :wink:

It’s actually kinda impressive. You don’t even sh!tpost at all. mamba otoh… :smiley:

I’d have way more than all you but I’m pretty sure they’ve deleted over 5000 of my sh!tposts!

(i kid, i kid. not that many)

:slight_smile:

are you sure you had it ? Going by posts per day, you post one more per day than I do… so either you slowed down a lot or you are yet bound to surpass me

mamba, I think you have been super productive since release and jumped a few ranks.

Wow, so I’m at the top of page 3.

Quite funny that I had never ever seen half of people at page 1 and 2.

Many of them were in their prime before the alpha release in 2013. Back then the only “game” were these forums, and that played out quite differently from how it has been in recent years.

I certainly slowed down a lot, back when the game was still in early access, I posted a lot, still got a impressive post count, I’m still fairly regular here, just not that active of a poster. been playing other stuff, so I gave GD a bit of a rest. Probably will change once the expansion hits.

Can only guess how people like you feel, lol. Most of people with whom you’ve started there are no longer around. To me it’s a really weird feeling - some people had 5k+ posts before I was even around. Like a forgotten legend.

I gave GD a bit of rest too. I just can’t play the same game for more than 3 months straight. Still I visit the forums to troll people. :smiley:
You’re among the people who’se nicknames I vaguely remember btw :stuck_out_tongue: