Achievement Unlocked: Way too many people

First town to hit 1000, with room for more! :smiley:

14 Likes

I’d like to create a town of 1000 peps - if I could play the game…

You will, as soon as it goes into early access.

Is there currently a cap on population?

Only frame rate. :upside_down_face:

STAHP. I can’t wait to get my hands on this game.

Growth and development achieved!

I was thinking how your people do so well? What drives them, what reminds them of who they are.

I have an idea I would like to share, that’ll help remember your achievements and give you bonuses for them.

Monuments! All around there world there are monuments to greatness. Accomplishments that remember who people are, what they’ve done and why they are learning.

I made a post off topic here The City of Mashfield - #13 by Anthoirty, some regard to this monumental. I detailed it as a “save file”. Though as a character I think works best.

The idea is you build a monument that collects legacy point or “exp”. This is like if something bad happens and you loss your best artists or architects. “The legacy” will be born again or continue. If you get what I am trying to detail, without being religious. The monument will inspire based on the same principal, as an urgent incarnation of priorities and leadership. Not only the current leadership, though the entire legacy of it. This allows for disasters and other curses or ill omens to occur, with some kind of recovery and improvement of how to best survive those things. How many things your legacy collects, isn’t supposed to be a skill tree or something like that. I think it’s more like a buff, proving you’ve live a little and are getting better at it.

You can only have one monument per town or city and if you need to move it or remove it, it will have to reset and gain all the “legacy points” as new. This could make you reconsider reworking that part of your city, that was there sense the beginning.

2 Likes

Holy shit that is brilliant. I hope this gets baked into FF!

Yes having monuments and special area’s for recreation are good, only one comment on this, better have your community up and running properly, I believe its the second stage that you need to use these, to get your shacks to upgrade, I used the cheaper one’s first, Gold is hard to come buy, so believe this should not be so important for first stages of the game.