Add movespeed to green and purple devotions

Just put the movement speed on Seru and Blind Sage and the problem is solved as was suggested before. It will not be abused this way. But I would also like to point out that Candle needs a buff.

1 Like

That’s not that easy.
Boots components with movespeed are little below average
Very few pants have movespeed
Boots add ~8% on average

If it was that difficult to have a proper OA on the builds, someone would make a similar thread. But we have lots of different ways:

1. Devotions
  2. Components for different slots
  3. Augments for different slots again
  4. Skills
  5. DA shred

Meanwhile variability for movespeed is worse

1 Like

I still don’t see the problem with this since move speed is something every build needs and none of them will become OP suddenly because they have 135% movespeed.

No need to jump off un-necessary slippery slopes :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have an idea: let’s rework every devotion to give you +x% to all damage, +x% to attack speed and casting speed, +x% to movement speed, +x% to OA and DA, +x% to all resists, +x% to HP and +100 to light radius, so players don’t needlessly hurt their brain thinking how to optimize their builds.

1 Like

Feels alot like

8 Likes

It would if I was interested in presenting logical arguments. I’m just here to mock this suggestion. I’m glad that Zantai is not listening to you guys on this and I can’t imagine the homogeneous boredom that a game designed by some of you would be.

2 Likes

yeah, because adding QoL would be soo bad, right?

Ask Zantai to revert the QoL changes to Thermite Mines too, if you are so afraid that QoL stuff will ruin a game to boredom.

Also all the stash, auto pickup, loot filter etc. Who needs QoL, heh?

Also all classes having access to Movement Runes? Oh God, the Homogeneity :scream:

And tbh, the whole “homogeneous” thing is a rather stupid argument based on sheer exaggeration for no good reason.

3 Likes

It’s really not, but if that’s the mindset you’re going to get into here, then I guess there’s nothing further to say.

2 Likes

Why is it not though?

We have movement runes for all classes while it was previously only available to certain ones through mastery skills like Blitz, Shadow Strike etc.

If Runes did not make the game more Homogeneous, then I fail to see how you can argue that every devo colours getting access to movespeed will.

And if one is fine, I dare say the other is too.

I understand that it is ultimately upto you guys to decide which direction you want to take your game, but using homogeneity as an excuse feels more like laziness tbh.

2 Likes

add some run speed to all medal augments?

2 Likes

Ah yes, the infamous player defense when dev refuses to see things their way, which as everybody knows is the best way.

Bye.

1 Like

As usual very helpful insight, feel like your contribution to the topic is
extremely significant, keep up the good work!

If you want all these stats, you can use mods and get them, no problem. Topic is about adding move speed supporting less popular part of devotion map.

3 Likes

I don’t remember Maya being so bitter about things not being his way. I thought he was the cool pet builds guy, but now it sounds like he’s just a pet-focused MadLee.

4 Likes

Like how this is the the infamous dev defense when players refuses to see things their way, which as everybody knows is the best way:

?

I am simply calling it as I see it. But I do know if you are set on the direction you are, nothing any of us here can do to change it. So this is not me trying to make you see things my way. Just not agreeing with your stance or reasoning.

The point of that comment flew way above your head.

Well, I am not even arguing for pets here since all my pet builds more or less go for Blue/Yellow. So movespeed is like the least of my concerns.

But I still tend to agree/disagree on topics based on whether I agree with them or not.

And using “homogeneity” as an excuse for why anything and everything is bad, can be a bit tiring to read.

Speaking of which. since this is the feedback section, I am giving my feedback, which I hope that as long as it doesn’t break any rules, is alright.

2 Likes

Please don’t insult my intelligence! :slightly_smiling_face:

And Oscar Wild said sarcasm is lowest form of wit, oh well.

1 Like

Genuinely liked that part, when Zantai skipped all your argument( which is actually correct, according to his logic) and simply piked your last phrase as an excuse to leave.

Beautifully done.

6 Likes

Maybe y’all shouldn’t intentionally provoke the dev that’s been putting heaps of effort into this game well past its release? I think a little respect goes a long way even if there’s a disagreement

7 Likes

This thread is going places :smirk:

1 Like