Announcing Fangs of Asterkarn!

Will this also come to Xbox? And will there be a 4k option for Xbox?

Will Daila make another appearance with another quest for us I wonder. :thinking:

1 Like

considering she never actually made it home to Homestead (as she said when departing from Korvan Basin/turning in the final quest) :grin:, that could then make sense if Crate puts her in FoA too

1 Like

Yeah, exactly. She said she might go back and see her daughter, but didn’t think she could go back to her old life so I wouldn’t be surprised to see her wandering around in the west. :smile:

1 Like

I’m hoping for the continuation of Elsa’s storyline. The current conclusion is a little bit of a letdown tbh.
Since she works for the Black Legion now and Asterkarn isn’t far from the BL outposts Homestead and Fort Ikon, there might be a chance to see her again in the mountains.

1 Like

she murdered Mornay and disguised is as being the trolls, how is that intrigue a let down Grim Dawn Meme Corner - #918 by Gnomish_Inquisition
:grin:

1 Like

Fangs of Asterkarn will be on xbox???

Yes, confirmed here.

MornayNotdeadyet

2 Likes

I was hoping for development on the cult leaders dissapearence after the end of forgotten gods campain where the messenger was acting as he dont know nothing… :slight_smile:

More likely that would be in any GD2 in future, but we’ll see. We don’t yet know much about the storylines for this expansion.

I’m 98% sure they were the Witch gods, and now they just fucked off back to Eldritch realm.

1 Like

the 3 witch gods’ cultist leaders were implied to be the original vessels for the 3 witch gods (some FG lore note about bysmiel’s description matched with her appearance as matron of bysmiel cult). they were probably busy restoring control and stability in the eldritch realm to minimize further damage to cairn from otherworldly invaders and to prepare themselves and their followers for more threats against cairn and their dominions.

1 Like

This is super exciting. I have 1700 hours on Grim Dawn, but I still haven’t got all achievements. Grim Dawn has been a dear friend to me ever since I laid eyes upon it in 2014. It was the first game I bought to my Steam account, and it was the first Early Access game I ever tried. From then on I never really stopped playing it, I just took pauses. I was wondering the other day when Crate was going to announce anything Grim Dawn related, because I thought the game was done updating, but I didn’t expect another expansion! I guess it’s time to start the journey all over again and lose myself for weeks!

2 Likes

Soo… We’ll finally get a 2h melee chaos MI? :smiley:

1 Like

It already exists

not an MI

1 Like

Omg… ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?
ARE U OUTA YO FOK*N MIINNNDDDD??? !!!

Hype is real.

Zantai how many more hours do you want me to play this game? :>
Sadistic… If it wasn’t that goddang gud :>>>>>>>>>>

1 Like

If I remember right Zantai said the expansion will be more of a parallel story than a continuation.

parallel story means its a filler anime episode for gd~. gd skiing, camping & hotspring filler episode XD

1 Like