+Soldier: Thane
+Demolitionist: Defender
+Occultist: Cultist
+Nightblade: Avenger
+Arcanist: Alchemist
+Shaman: Seer
+Inquisitor: Relic Keep (Keeper)
+Necromancer: Bone Charmer (lol)

Pretty stacked Legendary set, no room for it to be a Berzerker set.

2 Likes

To be fair, I was just using it as filler. I forgot about the set.

1 Like

One of these is correct.

But you lose all your points for this one.

2 Likes

I’ve analyzed the assumptions above and have some idea of ​​the likely correct names, but still I want to check this list:

+Soldier: Barbarian
+Demolitionist: Light Bringer
+Occultist: Beastmaster
+Nightblade: Cutthroat
+Arcanist: Frostcaller
+Shaman: Wildcaller
+Inquisitor: Vigilante
+Necromancer: Bone Charmer

These are not correct.

Aww. My points :frowning:

So I am fairly sure +Soldier = Thane, but I’m not sure if it counts now.

+Demolitionist: Marauder
+Occultist: Beast Master
+Nightblade: Reaver
+Arcanist: Evoker
+Shaman: Guardian
+Inquisitor: Runemaster
+Necromancer: Despoiler

Ok, jokes aside, time to show your cards

Here is all main attemts above:

Warning, a lot of pics

First of all, we know, that initial Skyknight suggestion also contain 3 correct names and ther is not dreadblade. Also Zealot revealed. and +solder is not slayer.

Next, check 0 matches.
MoldyPoptarts: Demolish is not Hellion, NB is not Slayer, Necro is not Reaver.
Skyknight #5: Occultist is not Desecrator, Shaman is not Thane.
MoldyPoptarts #2: Soldier is not Gladiator, Occultist is not Harbinger.
MoldyPoptarts #3: Demolitionist is not Dragoon, Shaman i not Wilding, Inquisitor is not Custodian, Necro is not Blood knight
Gumshoe: Soldier is not Juggernaut
Skyknight #6: Shaman is not Evoker
Denismashutikov: And my last, Occultist is not Beastmaster, Necro (obviously) is not Bone Charmer

Now Lets see 1 matches.
Thane is met 3 times, it was seen far before, but it almost 0 chances there is not truth. Otherwise a lot of combos possible and we at dead end.
2nd possible candidate is Reaver. It matches 2 times, but alternatives are doubtful.
And with this two suggestion we get next sudoku:

My last list exclude Occultist as Beastmaster, and there is only one option in Ceno attempt left: Evoker.

All reasoning above correlates with the initial condition: 3 correct names: Thane, Reaver and Evoker. One of them correct (Reaver).

So we get:
+Oathkeeper: Zealot

I actually thought Reaver was out until a moment before your post.

I think they’ll post one correct one either in the next misadventure or either from September to December ones

Three of these are correct!

11 Likes

{compares with his own original guesswork} The chances of Berserker + Nightblade = Reaver being correct just skyrocketed…

And I don’t think that one was even a TQ class dyad name!

+Demolitionist: Bombardier
+Occultist: Prophet
+Shaman: Cryomancer (We have Pryomancer)
+Inquisitor: Assassin
+Necromancer: Executioner

+Demolitionist: Conqueror
+Occultist: Doomsayer
+Shaman: Skald
+Inquisitor: Stalker
+Necromancer: Tombkeeper (I’m banking on a sense of needing to know how draugar can be called forth to keep them in their barrows)

Three of these are correct.

Three of these are correct.

I think we can safely say now that Berserker + Soldier = Thane, Berserker + Nightblade = Reaver, and Berserker + Arcanist = Evoker. Now we just have to try to figure out the remaining five. That will probably take a while, though.

2 Likes

Not sure we can since Zantai said 3 in the OP were correct and one was spot on. The spot on one seems to be Reaver and we know Oathkeeper is Zealot, but nothing else in those 2 latest lists match the OP list.

Check my summary. Thane, Reaver and Evoker exactly match OP condition: 3 correct and 1 of them spot on.
If even “1 spot on” mean “1 more spot on” not “1 of them spot on”, we alredy checked several combos.
Harbinger is not Demo or Occultist;
Desecrator is not Occultist or Necro;
RelicKeep is meme name that could not suit any other combo than Inq whitch incorrect;
Soothsayer is Myth Apothecary set name that have no room for Bers, but still could be renamed.

Subsequent attempts will be difficult because we don’t know if we are suggesting correct names.

But they don’t match. Yours:

OP:

The only match is Reaver, none of the others do. Not saying you’re necessarily wrong given Zan said 3 of these are also correct.

But until Zantai actually tells us which ones are …

Looking at them I’d say probably right about Thane, Reaver and Evoker, but then that leaves 2 from the OP that are correct as well.

1 Like