Bane of Uroboruuk. (Pet Cabalist )

Thank you!! Updated a new version of this build that can crit MadQueen from 7.3k-11.4k *10. :cool::cool:

This is a great guide! Thank you! I was looking at The Night King build guide and the amount of active skills on that build scared me so I started looking for a different build. This build is exactly what I was looking for (although I’d love to figure out how to get Ravenous Earth into this build). Thanks!

Thank you!!:p:p

Thanks for this build, it’s a blast.

I do have one question, however. I see you utilize Sigil of Consumption on some of those vids, but it isn’t selected in the Occult mastery. Have you updated the build since?

Thanks.

Seems like a gr8 build.
Could u please list the order of atts/devotions for leveling?

Thanks and nope.

Folks, can’t wait to get my hands dirty on some fancy new ideas, see you guys post-launch!!:p:p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: @TPOM

@Sneaky

Hey…Great read. I just recently got back to Grim Dawn after awhile. Any conjurer guide that you can point me to?

Wait for the FG release, there is gonna be some major changes in lots of pet builds, I’ll answer this question once the meta stabilizes.

@ Parrot

I remember this build of yours from ages ago and I always liked it - and I’m happy you’re still active with it - but for the love of whatever you pray to would you please put a gt somewhere visible?

Thanks.

LOL, I’ll update this repo once the expansion released and I have a new, more powerful build in mind, stay tuned.

Hi,

Thinking of starting over, can i follow your build or should I wait till you update it?

Thank you :slight_smile:

Wait.:cool:

Huuuuuury :stuck_out_tongue: I absolutely LOVE this build, my main pure and simple.

Thx. Glad you love it.

New version coming after the warlock build, now you can have both Mog and Dying god, the build is a little OP.

Sounds fun!

Can’t wait to see your new theorycrafting ! loving this build. Maybe will it be on grimtools ?

thx for your extended work

I can’t wait for you to update your build. I need an updated summoner guide that uses Skeletons. Thank you so much for your plan to update you guide.

i had droped Juggernaut - still dont have witching - shall i use it or stick to plaguebearer

Where can I get the taskmaster pants ?