Bane of Uroboruuk. (Pet Cabalist )

The pair that is being worn in the build drops from the Reaper of the Lost but you’ll need to be rather lucky to get “Taskmaster + Caged Souls” combo. I just farmed normal 55 - 59 in the shattered realms and I eventually got one.

Without seeing OP’s Grimtools link, I can’t do much, but you definitely don’t need a double rare MI green pants to make pet builds work.

If you are interested in a Pet Cabalist, I’d recommend either mine or Sigatrev’s builds. Atleast until OP updates the thread.

All my Pet builds can be found here: The Carnival - A Guide to Pets

As for Sigatrev’s, look here: SkeleWraith Lost Souls Cabalist / SkeleWraith Lost Souls Cabalist

There is also another one by Squib that has an interesting take with Dual Wielding: [CABALIST PET] MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF SUMMONED SKELETONS POSSIBLE BUILD - dual wield to squeeze out more!

Looking forward to the update, this has been one of my favourite builds. Thanks, OP.

From v1.1.4.1 patch -

• Raise Skeletons: increased base % Physical Resist by 10% and increased Health for Skeletal Warriors and Archers
  • Will of the Crypt: increased % Armor scaling at ultimate ranks to 198% by max ultimate rank

rubs hands