Bleeding Rancor Trickster w/o Blades, CR 5:10 + Some Сomparison between other weapon combos[g3][sr+][c+][vid]

Yes, 1BS/1 Bone and 1BS/1 Butcher. Okay , but i don’t think that beat my previous record)

I don´t think so, either.

But with nerfs to Notched Bone already announced (Zantai said something like that), I really want to see how “bad” Scion of Crimson Wake really is in comparison (made a thread about this weapon already). And, as huge fan of Mythical Gorefeast (played with a 300 flat/+1000 %-version till FG) I just want to know how it performs (I have a suspicion, but let´s see). :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, i fixed some issues that slows my PC Perfomance(so i’m reload previous results somewhat later).
Also remade test with Bloodsong+Butcher (now 5:09)

1 Like

GoGoGo…I want to see Gorefeast. :joy::partying_face:

Edit:
Well, I will make a few suggestions to the devs what to nerf…:expressionless:

1 Like

Is Butcher suddenly better then second Bloodsong after all the nerfs? Or just a very lucky run?

That’s some crazy world class quality runs you’re doing there, Shoot. Congrats. Just a little bit of advice: get Grim Internals. Especially on DoTs. By seeing all heroes+ health at all times you will see exactly when you should move on to the next mob. Also, you don’t have to waste hours on rolling Crucible of Death every run.

IMO Bloodsong vs. Butcher is more like rng. If you get many human nemeses then Butcher is faster. 85% racial. And there’s also quite a bit of extra dmg from Berserker devotion.

Woah, all this bloodrager trickster is really amazing. Didn’t expect that a pure DoT damage can be this massive.

For Crucible?
More Flat Bleeding, more %-Bleeding, Racial Damage and another DoT-Source with Devour. So, Yes, should be.

For Racial Damage combined with high %-Damage (3.300 to 3.700) have a look at 3:25 and 4:39.

What about a stashed Wendigo Claw? Anybody tested that? Bloodthirsty/Heartpiercing of Cruelty/Slaughter?

The Racial Damage would be nice but you got already a lot of from Direwolf Crest and Huntress.

Had one (not stashed but okay) in AoM, but changed back to Bloodsong/Gorefeast.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Does retaliation work on ranged mobs?

Added next tests:

5:00Bloodsong +Bone
5:10Rancor
5:12Bloodsong+Gorefeast
5:25Bloodsong+Scion

1 Like

I don’t know , but i can’t run client on x64-version.

@mad_lee i test bloodsongs somewhat later.Though i think , total results with bloodsongs would be slighty worse than with sword+axe combo
@ya1 ok, i made tests with claw(s) too

Also made tests with sword+sword and axe+axe:

5:31Bloodsong+Bloodsong
5:32Gorefeast+Butcher = Butcher+Butcher

So, better use now sword+axe combo,due to access berserker devo

and you base that out of a 1 second faster run?

22 seconds. Bloodsong with Butcher.

what are the statistical variation of the times for each set-up btw?

And as you were saying to me in Discord, Bloodsong + Butcher without Ghoul survives better than double Bloodsong with Ghoul?

Just best run-time for average 5-7 attempts for each set-up to make general mark for each weapon(from “trash” to “god”)

In general, yes. Ghoul works only 5/30=16,7% and with seriously nerfs with swords i don’t have enough overall damage to clear dangerous waves(like 170), while axe always heals you almost 2 times in second like 8-9 points investmented in totem(but without activation and don’t limit your movement)

5:04Claw+Claw
5:21Bloodsong+Claw
5:59Bloodsong+Brutallax

1 Like

So what is your recommendation as the safest build here? Bloodsong + Butcher or Rancor with some good rolls? Ty for the in depth investigation :slight_smile:

2nd question, what would be a good pair of MI pants ? For what should i look out? Any skill bonus or better more def and res ?

I have a MI pair of Pants with bonus to blootpack of the wendigo totem. Does the totem make the gameplay somewhat safer ? Are the two points invest worth it for survivability?