Bleeding Rancor Trickster w/o Blades, CR 5:10 + Some Сomparison between other weapon combos[g3][sr+][c+][vid]

Thanks! Hard to say, but i think rancor should be slighty more survivable due to access much more physical res(12(from sword)+8(savagery)+4(kraken))
2. Barbaros pants are bis in this build , but if you don’t have this pants , any good rolled kuba should be good too.
3. Totem is not worth , at least for trickster, due to concept as flexible assasin.(heavily restricts your movement and also buff only works after 1 seconds after activation) Though you can use it, if you like.

sry updated and edited my question while you answered it :slight_smile:

ty for the answers edit :slight_smile:

1 Like

New RECORD in our kitchen):

4:58Butcher+Scion

2 Likes

phew… getting close… call me when you you’ve done 4:44
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

seriously though, I see very conservative augments there. with your obvious skill you can easily drop those ravager eyes. have you tried cronley rings to absolutely totally max it?

He could try to play really reckless.

Remove one or both Ravager´s Eyes for Oleron´s Blood (e. g.) And try Stormcaller´s Pact instead of Primal Bond. +108 % Crit Damage, +153 % with Circle of Slaughter.

@ya1 @Rhylthar i tried this methods, guys, don’t work))) Flat damage + %damage >Crit Damage. Cronley ring don’t really work too, even i tried different auguments on rings.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just wondering how bleed builds heal? Since the life steal don’t work with bleed, and pierce and physical have barely to none rr, how insanely low is the life steal?

And can you elaborate how kicking ghoul out changed the build?

Thanks!

True, buy lifesteal is still high cause bleed builds got insanely high lifesteal values to compensate.

So it becomes ok’ish. Good to know! How was your experience without ghoul? It would be kind new to me. hahaha

Hello! If you use butcher or rancor, you don’t see any global difference with or without ghoul. Also shadows heals you pretty good, due to good cunning amounts