BomberMan The Cratekiller- Ulzuin's Shieldbreaker 5:30 crucible [g3][c+][vid]

Hi,

Seal of Destruction adds 50% Fire/Burn damage, which is a 2% damage boost given that our total Fire is at 2500% mark. 6% more crit damage will give build maaaaaybe 1% damage boost, but most likely you won’t notice it.

Seal of Might offers very valuable resists as well as Physical resist that allows the build to play more agressively and facetank a bit more thus dealing more damage in the end.

I just realized this was months ago (thought it was a new guide lol).

Still, thanks for the guide. Learn a number of new things.

I wonder why I’m yet to see anyone make a mortar build - is mortar bad at the moment?

yeah i know the buffs are not great but i am speaking about stormfire you spam it like crazy and the damage is insane mad lee can you (if you have time) try and optimize something like this i am sure it can do less than 6 minutes https://www.grimtools.com/calc/m23qjyjZ

there are plenty of Mortar builds on these forums, just use “search” button :slight_smile:

Because there is no time to spam Stormfire, man. And build needs resists from Seal of Might. Just take build from the op, it’s still great.

Yeah you right stormfire cant be used here do cast speed affect how fast i cast canister bomb and BC ?

1 Like

Can someone please tell me if this is still viable? I looked at the 1.1.6 patch notes and all it mentions were the skills being reshuffled across the set. were there any nerfs to this?

Not after the initial nerfs to %WD and Burn modifiers to Cansister Bomb right after this build’s release. Still very much viable, with only minor adjustment to skill points. He lost some ranks in Thermite Mines and gained some points in CB + Blast shield. That is all.

The skill shuffles are pretty much the Devs wondering why everyone doesn’t like the rifle.

Though, for leeching power I find that even partially converted vitality procs (wendigo, bat, scales) outperform the %WD mod for leech.

Oh, I see. Does it make sense then to double up on lights oath rings to improve the conversion bat conversion?

Not really, since ultimate rank canister bomb does so much DPS heavy lifting.

vit -> fire conversion is the better one, IMO, since pierce makes up so little of bat’s flat damage. For fire builds that want to get in on the scales meta, doubled up blazeseer signets is how to go about it. Those setups will have less raw firepower though. If you want to try it, take a look at Ya1’s sorc for Devotion pathing.

If the heals aren’t enough for you on JS’ setup, you might try pumping points into either Haven or Resilience, since the % Healing increase will roughly equal out to the same % in damage conversion.

I see. Thanks! I noticed that Bat is bound to Vire’s Might. Do you think there a better skill for proccing it?

It takes some getting used to, but this devotion assignment is quite good. It allows you to:

1. Reliably proc it by charging through enemies. Proc chance is high per target due to it being a cooldown skill.

2. Volcanic stride adds good uptime (similar to BWC). The repeated fire damage per second will proc bat quite reliably, especially if you vire’s might away from enemies and lead them over it (note that proc chance is different [lower] from the main node as per 'skill within a skill")

If you really hate this assignment, you can swap the devotions on BWC and Vire’s Might, though phoenix uptime is pretty important here IMO. Another alternative is taking Seal of Destruction and assigning bat to Stormfire.

I was tinkering around with the new MIs for a fantasy build of sorts, and wapped out the medal and a ring to squeeze more skillpoints, OA, and hp in. It’s only on paper though as I haven’t geared a character to try it yet. https://www.grimtools.com/calc/nZoJO5dV

hello, no matter what I do, I still don’t get points of devotion on this build, has there been any change? Thanks

no devotions has not changed. You need plenty of temporary devotions to get affinity.

Red
Viper
Eel
Hound or Lizard
Solemn watcher
Refund Hound or Lizard depending on which you took
Green
Quill
Hawk
Yellow
Phoenix
Purple
Bards harp
Imp
Refund Eel
Bat
Solael witchfire
Ghoul
Refund Red, Green, Yellow
and now you can do entire Ulzuin torch

thank you very much, I have one more question, is it possible to somehow increase the resistance to sucking life from -25? thank you very much, it worries me a lot

You should not be worried about that stat.

can the giant crazy callagadra be killed with this build? or is there any current better build on it over a shield and sword or dualshield? Thanks

It’s probably possible with tryhard kiting.

There are builds that kill Calla in like 1,5 - 2 minutes.

Hi, any tip? I’m only missing crate and calladabra and I’m not able to beat them with any character, thanks