Changes in v1.1.9.2 - just in case for translators

As far as I can see, the significant text differences in this update are as follows All are base text.

npc_blacklegion_homesteadcaptain_01

• It was originally constructed over 300 years ago during a drawn-out conflict with another human nation, long since conquered by Erulan. (1.1.9.1)
  • It was originally constructed centuries ago during a drawn-out conflict with another human nation, long since conquered by Erulan. (1.1.9.2)

tags_skills

• tagItemSkillD047Desc=Conjure a storm of static energy around yourself.
  • tagItemSkillD047Desc=Conjure a storm of static energy.

• tagItemSkillD083Desc=Inflict an tormenting haunt upon your foe that spreads among your foes.
  • tagItemSkillD083Desc=Inflict a tormenting haunt upon your target that spreads among your foes.

• tagDevotionEffectB06Desc=Push the advantage by unleashing a burst of phantasmal blades that pass through enemies with ease.
  • tagDevotionEffectB06Desc=Push the advantage by unleashing a burst of phantasmal blades that pass through enemies with ease. ^oBlades initially deal 30% reduced damage before reaching their full strength as they expand outward.

tags_storyelements… a few typo corrections in English

5 Likes

Note that when the update was made from v1.1.9.0 to v1.1.9.1, the only change was a line in the items text.

tags_items
tagComponentHelp=[Right-Click to Apply or Combine] (v1.1.9.0)
tagComponentHelp=[Right-Click to Apply] (v1.1.9.1)

4 Likes

i wonder “lore wise” why they changed it from 300 years (specific), to centuries (vague) :thinking:

There’s a few text changes in the latest patch (1.1.9.4):

tags_uimain

• Line 1:
    tagTitleScreenText=Grim Dawn{^n}©2021 Crate Entertainment, LLC{^n}{^n}Please visit us at www.grimdawn.com to participate{^n}in the ongoing development of Grim Dawn!
  • Line 1:
    tagTitleScreenText=Grim Dawn{^n}©2022 Crate Entertainment, LLC{^n}{^n}Please visit us at www.grimdawn.com to participate{^n}in the ongoing development of Grim Dawn!

• Lines 158 and 159:
    tagGameplayOption32=Auto Loot Materials
    tagGameplayDesc01=
  • Lines 158, 159 and 160:
    tagGameplayOption32=Auto Loot Materials
    tagGameplayOption33=Crit Vibration
    tagGameplayDesc01=

• Lines 188 and 189:
    tagGameplayDesc32=Check to automatically collect Components, Consumables and Crafting Materials when you step near them.
    tagDownloadLanguages=Download Language
  • Lines 189, 190 and 191:
    tagGameplayDesc32=Check to automatically collect Components, Consumables and Crafting Materials when you step near them.
    tagGameplayDesc33=Enable controller vibration on critical hits.
    tagDownloadLanguages=Download Language

tagsgdx2_items
  • Line 1198:
    tagGDX2ItemSetD214Desc=“The Korvan Dunefiend aspired to be as the vipers of the Korvan Sands, elusive…swift…and deadly.”
  • Line 1201:
    tagGDX2ItemSetD215Desc=“Scorned by his teachers, Pyran vowed to leave his mark upon the history of the arcane, even as his experiments warped and twisted his own flesh.”
  • Line 1204:
    tagGDX2ItemSetD216Desc=“Said to be forged by the very forgemaster of the stars themselves, the armor embodies strength of body and will.”
  • Line 1207:
    tagGDX2ItemSetD217Desc=“This once blessed armor now teems with sinister energies, the void having corrupted its heart for all eternity.”
  • Line 1210:
    tagGDX2ItemSetD218Desc=“Rotgheist reveled in slaughter of man and creature alike, and even wore the flesh of his prey long after it had begun to rot.”

There's also a new text file (tags_console) in the base game folder.

tags_console.txt (8.2 KB)

I'm not sure if there are more text changes in this patch. Hopefully @Matougi or a dev can confirm this soon.
6 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure that’s it.

2 Likes

Hi, devs, how do we send you the “tags_console.txt” file? Do we just put it with the other files of the patch as usual or do we send it appart?

Edit: here is the French one:
tags_console.txt (9.8 KB)

How did you got that file? I tried using archive extractor with the Text_EN file but it only extracted some files (not all the ones that come in the Spanish translation zip

–

Sorry, I meant the tags_console.txt file.

I mean, it’s still literally the same steps - different folder…

–

I must be blind, I didn’t saw it when I extracted the file. Thanks!