[Chaos Melee] Empyrion's Chosen DW-Melee Chaos Pyromancer

Lol, wtf

I had a similar experience with “W” in the middle of a fight when i noticed i wasn’t dealing enough damage :rolleyes:

Hey Chthon, been enjoying reading alll the different guides on here and have seen quite a few of yours. Very in depth and looks like I could enjoy a lot.

Anyways I am pretty new to this game, lvling first character, at 71. I’m a pyromancer and was hoping to do a chaos dw build. In you’re guide you talk about the typical Fang/Spellblade with dying god build. I can’t find any on the forums like that but I think I can figure it out. Do you think this build is stronger or should I do the other, need the strongest build possible since I am pretty new still haha.

Also if you think fang/spellblade is stronger would I be able to pretty much just copy youre gimcalc and gearing or would that not work out.

Again, thanks for the guides. Hoping to try you’re Calidors build in the future.

Both are different builds this is a racial damage build while that one is a Chaos build

Ty the Callidor’s Build happens to one of my favorites glad more people like it

Hi again! :stuck_out_tongue:

have you tested this build against mq and nemesis already…?

want to try this one too because of the looks …:rolleyes:, dont want to use fang and anger Chthon for abusing his weapon…

gotta find ways to up OA too… which seems kinda hard?

Uh yeah my setup is greatly different from here now (I have more OA and extra defenses)

I am sure I updated the thread. Weird :confused:

I’ll update in a day or two

-MQ isn’t facetankable but is doable

-Looks have changed and I’d still say it’s stylish :cool:

-OA has been increased, HP regen, Physical Resistance have been increased

Update is finished more or less

great update as always and nice choice of chest for that OA boost, and still looks good too!

I hope I can finish up Hexa Striker writeup soon tbh, that one has been getting delayed for a while

this build melts trash like crazy… fabius is generally safe but Iron maiden needs some slight kiting… I died when I tried to tank her… :stuck_out_tongue:

havent got nemesis with chthonians but I am looking forward on how it turns out…

What gear is absolutely required? Can you play this as your first character? Most of the times that i’ve tried a build I ended up not even getting above lvl 60 since my gear sucked. Almost all builds posts the gear for absolute end game, which doesn’t really help someone who might be interested in trying a build out from scratch.

Any conversion build such as this one needs the conversion item (usually an end game legendary) - The Black Flame Dagger in this case is needed

For a new player I recommend these two due to lack of gear requirements

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49754

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52683

Thank you very much and sorry if I came off rude or offensive.

Well you’re a new player who expressed his frustration regarding the general non-newbie friendliness of most builds. Seemed perfectly valid to me didn’t seem rude at all

I haven’t really seen through all the many new items, but finally 100% conversion is possible! :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.grimtools.com/db/items/7924

Well, I already finalized a GT link for this build yesterday when Dammit updated. And I still don’t use 100% conversion.

I am already done with 6/30 of my builds (this includes Maelstrom and Discord Witchblade). By the end of today I should be done with all 30.

Let me know if you guys want a GT link right away or when the expac is released cause some builds have gotten devotion changes

P.S

Some builds won’t make the final cut and will be scrapped all-together. But I might post some of my pre-expansion private builds in compensation

Phew finally managed to updated this thing

1. Updated devotions
  2. Updated gearing
  3. Added screens
  4. Most importantly finally posted a Chaos Deceiver :wink:

Well done, man. But why no Harbinger’s Grasp??

Medal can be replaced with Non-Mythical Blood Sigil of Chthon. The proc on non-mythical version is a DPS boost. MoD is a solid choice with some tweaks.

You state this but forgot to mention that your current medal is mandatory to enable dual-wielding. You should mention which item to use in replacement so that you can continue to use dual-wielding (or which shield you’d use in it’s place of a second weapon).

Count me in for more non-Occultist Chaos gear, especially Chaos Inquisitor gear.

Little reaching for armor here. Otherwise that extra damage is what I’d have gone for.
Tbh, it’s not a big loss of armor but I don’t like loosing armor these days :undecided:(if only that Granted bonus wasn’t locked to 2h weapons :rolleyes:)

-I did say “some tweaks”. I thought those “tweaks” would be obvious :stuck_out_tongue:
Gap in communication I suppose.
-I mainly suggested Inquisitor for the entire Monster fighting theme of the mastery.

Outstanding! I’ve been wanting to start another chaos themed melee character and I didnt even think about Pyromancer. This looks like a ton of fun to play!

With all this Chaos damage, why not use Hungering Void? I’m pretty ignorant when it comes to end game content so sorry if the answer is obvious. I’ve just always thought the whole theme of Hungering Void is really cool. Sacrificing to the Chaos god for more power. :D:D

And how does this build compare to your 2H version of Burning Void - Chaos based Cadence Witchblade? At least in terms of which you have more fun playing. :smiley:

Love your builds man, keep it up!