Cold fw battlemage upd. 18.03.22 (see first post for more information)

download GDstash and under "char editor"tab; untick the HC box,
or vice versa if going from softcore to HC (make sure to set death count to 0 then)

1 Like

also for not to start new topic
about new changelog
Forcewave: increased base % Weapon damage to 90% and increase its scaling with rank to 240% by rank 16, 290% by max ultimate rank
Tremor: increased % Weapon damage penalty to -80%
it looks like step back in theorecrafting when you just use items with +1 to fw for no matter what.
I mean the pool of items you can use will be less.
for myself thats mean that i should change any boots for Stonewrought Groundbreakers
to get same dps as before

it’s a dmg increase to CD forcewave builds, and a 0 dmg increase 0 dmg loss for 2h spam forcewave
the 20%WD difference on tremor for 2h is madeup for on the 16th point and remains until hardcap
9.5 FW
tremor -60%wd
16pts 220%wd
26pts 270%wd
9.6 FW
tremor -80%wd (ie extra minus 20 from 9.5)
16pts 240%wd (+20)
26pts 290%wd (+20)

1 Like

ok ty. I thought its not just simple wd (240-80) instead (220-60) but global reduce (im sorry) 240%(1-0.8) instead 220%(1-0.6)

Is it ok that Acedian Aldric ~ Champion of the Pit’s Storm Box of Elgoloth doing A LOT damage?
I think its around 40k damage maybe more and can one shot even with 83% LR
IM not getting one-shot only while using nullification on him
also swap undying oath to crimson heart helped
also sometimes he dont use it at all

Aldric it is destroying your defensive ability, i recommend you read this guide

2 Likes

Hmm ok the only removable things on me is pants and belt, I will think about more DA later
minmaxing in this game are wonderfull

changed a bit devotion 1%regen/s for +100 DA
hmm,no change mind, I shouldnt be distracted of regen HP setup. it is my main vector. IM caster and shuold just avoid his Storm Box. I killed him under menhir’s will
first time meet fabius and it was easy

btw craft green gloves (sad w/o DA) Battlemage, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.5) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator
now I dont need slow res on MI’s

as I understand cast speed cant be overcapped so no point to get it more than 200%

aldric does a lot of physical dmg too, so low armour and low phys res is bad if you eat his stun jacks

1 Like

I think it almost depends of his gear like wtf is this. he deal 0 dmg to me

also there are 2 aldrics on grimdb

probably second one is dangerous, looks like a joke from developers, one is easy, second one can one-shot

thats a fight with strongest one
basically he killing himself of MoE

first try
only 2 totems and +80%hp buff for 160 crucible (gladiator) is ok for meme (first) build that didnt even do 3 act of ultimate ? (HC BTW)

last vendigo boss was a bit scary and I stoped also want to sleep. will full buffs and finished MI’s belt and pants i think could finish crucible
@ savage1991

@ tqFan

1 Like

just a question not about my build…
that flat 4-31damage will stacks with savagery charges?

im slow doing main quest with farming MI’s in some areas, but its my first build and I dunno what MI’s are good and what Mi’ are bad
if it stacks I think its worth keeping in stash

looks like that kind of questions better ask on steam forum (or test myself… with copying main character with files and respec with gdedit)… also no reaction on build…im sad
i will fight all strong bosses later but 160 hc crucible should be evidence.no? or every character could do it with white weapon?

killed avatar of mordrogen for 2hours lmao w/o rip
it almost looks like my set never proc
if I use this spreadsheet it should be around 7% but it almost never proc. I have 3100 OA, AoM 2828 DA, im pretty sure he has more DA than it write in grimtools

… looks like I need 3400-3500 OA. its still possible becouse I still didnt change MI’s pants and belt

if anyone need video I could upload later
if set will proc I think could kill ~30min. its not about dmg problem , just need crits

also I collecting items for my second build that will be aether EoR+Devastation

update your grimtools to see it

I use online version

I mean the one in your pj

first page updated., i diidnt change items since long time. will change when start farm MI’s belt +1 to soldier
dont know what pj mean…

GT defaults enemies to lvl 100, Mogdrogen is not lvl 100, he’s higher, like between 110 or 114 iirc - so his DA is way higher than 2828
can use this crit calc to see your hit rating against his DA 🧮 Critical Hit / Resistance Calculators - DPS multipliers
i’m not gonna go into the build in details,
suffice it to say that Mogdrogen has so sky high resist; he’s not really a boss where you wanna take “no” RR, and you only have Murmur. You didn’t take viper, you didn’t take flat RR - proccing Silver Sentinel, from low OA (which you could fix too), is like minimal concern there, when you left so many other options on the table

???
I took viper devotion