Collective Builds from a Private Chinese Community

IMO, DA worship represents something here that guaranteed stability and some level of enjoyable game exprience is provided. I for one example has been a offhand caster player for a long time, then when it comes to the hardship in testing, to find a proper playstyle could be a painful process. The higher DA goes, the lower unexpected death will turn up.

In case you missed it ABC, Gargabol’s ring will be obtainable in upcoming 1.0.5.0 patch. From a monster named Galgabor, Heart of the Wild. The same monster will drop another MI called Corruption of Galgabor

thanks for the good info.
any possibility you guy know when will the fourth dungeon be released? :wink:

I abandoned Seal and Mine to made a pure H&R style Range Build .Then used high DA to increased Fault-tolerant ability in case my hands let me down.
4K DA is never the answer,i builded this with 3800+DA in the first time,and I think it was the most balanced one.
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/eZPma1mN
But I found it is hard to H&R in the 150-170 for a ”poor APM” player like me by a tragedy way.So i add the DA to 4500,then I can do this 170EX X10 thing easier in 1040.Since they fix some issues in 1041,4500DA is absolutely unnecessary.

All we know is that it’s not even in testing yet. :wink:

Just giving this thread a bump and saying thanks very much for sharing these builds with us :smiley:

Tried 6000DA bleed warder.
Great!
Thanks for sharing you builds! Your approach is unique, I think we learned a few things from you!

Just noticed a couple of builds were ninja-added to the OP post :stuck_out_tongue:

Well .I didn’t follow ~~:D

Tell your DK mate that he doesn’t have augment on a shield :wink:

OK 。。 It’s possible he just missed it on grimtools …

Please ,what’s OP? some of your abbreviation is beyond my understanding :rolleyes:

Besides “overpowered” OP also used to mean “original poster” on forums (meaning, the one who started the thread).

“OP post” is a little silly of me, but I just picked it up somewhere, it’s supposed to mean “first post of the thread”.

see definition #2.

EDIT: what I meant is, you at some point added a few new builds (DK, your rune user) but forgot to bump the thread, or at least I missed you mentioning this. I found them by pure accident.

Now I see what you meant …

besides adding a reply to the post, is there another way to bump the thread ?

spoiler: tomorrow an Infiltrator Rune BD will be shared

No, I think there aren’t.

Just posting something like “Hey, added a few new builds to the first post” would be fine though. :slight_smile:

ok got it thanks

OP, on forums usually means, “Original Post” or “Original Poster” depending on context.

Just added a Rune Infiltrator to the OP.

^thumbs up for using Silver Sent set. :slight_smile:
I’m a fan of that too.

The specialty of that BD is its counter-offense recovery system.
Because of the cast and load timespan of rune

Damn those two new rune builds are gorgeous i especially love Sacred Texts of Menhir and enjoyed it a lot more seeing you utilize it.
Great work!

Care to elaborate?

Are you referring to the CDR of the build?