ComboMod Testversion

if you experience any crashes, give me something i can work with to replicate this issue, then i can take a look closer ;D

Im 90% sure is MOD problems. because other mod 3~4hours will no blackscreen.
should said almost no happen crash in other mods。

so my experience only can tell u reason is less pets builds blackscreen happen change very low. and lost of pets build will very easy to happen.

Please zip and post your savegame it’s the easiest way to test crashes.

For HH, I will test it later, the idea seems fun to have HH soul buff , if they are cast on the player they should always have them.
Because it’s an item proc cooldown there is no way to reduce it, neither cooldown reduction or reduced active cooldown won’t affect it so you should be able to balance it by increasing the cooldown.

Suggestion : Hero souls, boss souls, blood shards could be auto collected in a tiny radius around them.
About Grim soul why is there first a “Grim soul” then an “essence of Grim soul” that needs to be collected a second time to receive the buffs ?

About Omega item Hat in records\items\loottables\mastertables\omega\tdyn_omega_bossgear01.dbr
I think I made these in the same lootable because I was lazy, but it was a mistake because there are different item types that should have different affixes types.
For example the head om_bossmi_head should have prefix/suffix tables from records\combomod\xmod_shattered_affixes\lootaffixes\headaffixes and so on.
Thank you for your efforts.

yes this is the best way, i would check what is going on, bothers me aswell :slight_smile:

all currency should be autolooted, at least with GDinternals active, or do i get the question wrong? :smiley:

Could not make it work in any other way, it works with your omega script and endlessdungeon_oneshot template which is summoned by the script, which was not working without scriptspawn as i do remember.

all fine, the dbr “tdyn_omega_bossgear01.dbr” only contains the 4 ONB boss only gearitems to droponly with added affixtables, was revamping that long ago, could also seperate it into head/etc/etc but yes you name it, laziness xD well, alot of stuff can be seperated, not a biggi but good you remember :slight_smile:

Further, more optimizations have been done to the HH, looks ALOT better now, also reduced the size a bit, thx to Duskdeep :wink: Think will release it tomorrow, some more testing and cleaning up, shattering addition on the update after this :slight_smile:

Which file I should exact zip? Combo mod file or character file or other files?

agree. and can u design some superboss for Combo mod? u always have some crazy ideas like omega. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The save file of your character which is in :

C:\Users\ USERNAME \Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\save\user\ _charactername

So you should zip and upload the directory _charactername

I recommend you post a link to GrimInternals on you first post at the end, it’ such an amazing QoL for this mod with everything that is auto pick up (souls, component, currency, Grim souls/essence soul buffs…) it’s much more smooth not having to stop to pick up all these buffs/currency. I completely forgot about it!

I also experienced some crash when killing monsters, maybe it could be that some affixes on some loot that have proc skills with autocasft features or maybe it’s because of some files missing/incorrect pah I don’t know, will test with next version.
Here some affixes that could have caused the crash when dropping, I don’t know if these affixes where changes in the mod :

Or it could be some missing pet bonuses, it happened in the D3 mod some time ago:

A fast way to test this mod is in Ultimate difficulty use GDSTash to uncheck the Devotion Shrine in Act 1 “Burial Hills” (Ultimate) then go to the waypoint and directly in the cave to spawn all these monsters, they drop a lot of loot and sometimes spawn Nemesis/Om boss so it often crashes there.

Use this test pls. this builds happen crash often. @okami29

I am not sure if it’s related to your build.
For me the fastest way to crash the game and investigate what is wrong is to spawn
“records/items/lootchests/d04_bosschest_dropped.dbr” until it spawn some Omega Nemesis boss, kill them and usually it crashes when some of them drop loot.
Now I don’t know if it’s because of some random affixes on gear.
I spawned a hundreds rings or royal grandeur with affixes without any crashes so it seems to be something else.

Also I recommend you use GDSTash and import mods, it gives a lot of “Errors” that are usefull when some tags are missing or some missing references (click open image to see the missing references).

I think the reason for the crash is that you have opened “cloud storage”. Close it, and try again in native archive mode.
我倒觉得导致崩溃的原因是你开启了“云存储”。关闭它,用本机存档方式再试试吧。

After closing, you can copy your archive to the following path, for example:
关闭后可将你的存档复制到以下路径,例如:
Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\save\user\ _Combo 1

1 Like

Griminternals also seems to point to some issue with
records/fx/skillsother/buff/aethersoul_loopingfxpack01.dbr

Before rings of royal version update already happen crash often.

晚上试试吧,但是云储存导致崩溃很奇怪呀,还是特定BD才会容易崩溃。

这一点都不奇怪,“云存储”会导致数据传输延迟乃至崩溃。

我不太了解,云储存每时每刻都在传送数据吗?不是只有大退的时候才将人物存档上传到云端吗?
如果云储存可能导致崩溃,我拔掉网线测试2个小时。

具体理论我也说不清楚,反正我从来不开“云存储”,所以从来没崩溃过。 :wink:

我只是建议你不妨关闭它试试,并不能肯定是这个原因。抱歉,我没考虑到会有人对“云存储”情有独钟。哈哈哈~

i have tested your char approx a week ago, as you posted it, and have tested it for over 2 hours in SR and outside of SR without any crashes :frowning:

this is great to see and will check into this to find more errors :slight_smile:

yes, i tried to figure this error out for a long time, but could not solve it in any possible way that i came up with :frowning: but i doubt that is a reason for crashes :smiley:

yes, cloud save can lead to crashes, if it is the reason for this, i can’t tell :frowning: tested so much for hours and hours with so many possible variables without any crashes… if i can not reproduce it, i can not fix it xD

you can also use Crazy Mike to spawn bosses over and over again, did this for hours without any crash.

i will prepare the new version and then please check again, as said before, i missed quite some stuff on the D3 Mod, and MAYBE it will solve the crashtime for you with that added :slight_smile: i am pretty unsure and it bothers me aswell, but i have not not really other feedback on this issue and i can not replicate it on my end :frowning: