ComboMod Testversion

yes normal, just did not want to copy that “owned” file, just the config file ;D anyways, updated the inital post again to make it more clear :smiley: thanks for feedback :wink:

me also is not english perfect :smiley: see ;D but well we will get to what we want haha :wink:

btw, is this Helliquary you standing in? xD still on my list for a roundup at last place in my list, tending to integrate it at 1.0… :smiley: always was greatly afraid something still coming up by Crate that would destroy it but it seems it could work now, as i doubt there will be any additions to the mainmap in the future… but WHO knows :smiley:

Yes, I added it to the main line map long ago (about 1.1.9.4). :clown_face: I remember the map source sent to you.https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/combomod-testversion/110817/474

The entrance is located here:

1 Like

yes you did :smiley: not touched it, still archived this, because i do not want to mess with the map editor at this point as it is pretty wonky to me as i remember, but yes at the end of all that will be something that will be very interesting! is there a chance that you might show how to make a portal in that Helliquary area that leads to a brand new 4x4 tileset? that could be a very cool start to expand all this we already have in here, i was imagin the Helliquary as some Hub Zone inhabited by the Omega Immortals Faction, and they “could maybe” give the player the option to travel via a portal inside this area to various other areas (or maybe even some new “mapping” system)… i remember i was trying to make such a portal to a new area but gave up after a few hours trial and error because i just did not get it what i had to do to make it work correctly, it had something to do with linking different objects (the portal object i think) somehow,… maybe you can give an insight on this :slight_smile:

Sorry, I don’t quite understand its meaning. :face_with_monocle:

Is it a portal like this?

If you are talking about this kind of portal, I won’t, but I extracted it from [Mod] Grim League S03.

1 Like

yeah something like this i would say :smiley: ah yeah you right i might take a look at that when the time for this has come :slight_smile: thank you

oh damn :smiley: i was just noticing something → i NEED to seperate 1h and 2h affixes into 1h_melee + 1h_ranged and 2h_melee + 2h_ranged :DDD will be done for the next update :slight_smile: woops xD best is, i already divided this in the Gambling-Mechanic itself and then simply added to both the same affixtables… Sorry for this inconvenience :smiley: example → Cluster Arrow + 4 on a 2 handed Sword simply looks a bit strange xD

(elite) activating broken hills devotion shrine cleansed it immediately, without any fight. Was it a quickfix? asking, because it was that shrine to get me a crash before.

1 Like

Shrine/totem (idk which) dropped epic(blue) Ravager Gaze (drop from killing Ravager boss from jungle city-not sure if intended to be a possibility?

1 Like

I have a hotkey to toggle loot showcase (hides/shows item on the ground) to lower the visual clusterfuck while doing shrines/totems. But all the new currencies, like grim souls, blood shards, mythical ore and others-all that stuff goes through ‘items hidden’ anyway, making it hard to see actual fight-related mechanics.

1 Like

hey Lady :slight_smile: oh this is strange, i tested that particular Shrine at least 4 times on all difficulties and had no issues, i wonder what has happened :smiley: will check this and will get you an update if i messed it up SOMEHOW xD

yes, there is a possibility that this item can drop anywhere in the world, where i added the new “global mastertables” :slight_smile: you think it is better to let this item stay exclusive for Ravager? would be no problem to rip it out globally, already did this to Shattered Realm Ward, Shattererd Realm Mantle, Shattererd Realm Armor, Shattererd Realm Mask and their Ceremonial Style Items, as i got informed about those items aswell, and absolutly true that these have to be exclusive for SR, so they have been already ripped out from those “global mastertables” for the next update :slight_smile: not a biggi but absolutly worth mentioning, thank you for letting me know.

ah good to know this, i think the reason is, that most of these items are questitems, will investigate this as i never disable loot at all, so i have never seen this behaviour :)) thank you for all your feedback, will not have time alot today to check for the given issues, but when i am done with hangover tomorrow, this is the first thing to do :)) next update will need a bit longer this time i think, because the thing about affixes mentioned yesterday might take some days to complete, and i do not want to rush/mess it up (again) :smiley: anyways, have a happy new year and party on! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It makes sense to make it a boss exclusive loot-makes game more interesting and it’s a powerful piece after all, not for the character that beats the Ravager, but for the alt toon that is gonna wear it as soon as it hits the lvl reqs. Or rather it used to be like this in DoM a year or two ago. Right now in omega idk, maybe some crafts/gambled rares are much better? I’m yet to see.

absolutly agreed :slight_smile: i will exclude this item to let it stay unique then, if you think there are other items that should be excluded from this “lootmechanic” feel free to tell me aswell, the baseidea simply was to get a chance of getting ANY ingame epic/legendary item, but yes there are definitly some exceptions :slight_smile:
i am at least happy that it seems to NOT crash anymore, at least for the majority, this is what the aim was looking for :slight_smile: still alot of stuff to fix, adjust and fill up, but yes we are getting there at some point :slight_smile: stay tuned for next update and as said, thanks alot for feedback :slight_smile:

had a bit time to check this, ran it twice on 2 different chars (basegame + D3) and no issue on my end, i really do wonder why it was not working on your end :frowning: bit clueless atm about it :frowning: also checked all links again to be sure, found no flaw, very strange xD if you can and want, please try this shrine again (can be reverted via GDstash to test it out, i bet you know this :)) and if this behaviour happens again just tell me, “maybe” it has to do with the “delay” i added to all shrines, somehow, but unsure at this point. also, if it happens on other Shrines, simply write it down here :slight_smile:

Are omega skill gems supposed to be soulbound? They don’t have the soulbound tag. I made a bunch of them on one character only to then realize that I can’t transfer them to my other characters.

In item data, the key values that limit transfer are not only “soulbinding”, but also “untradable”.

if an item is “untradable” it can still be transfered into shared stash, anyway, i made the Omega Gems all Soulbound, wondering why no tag showing up, all those gems are extra rewards for a single char only, just for endgame and was not intended to be shared, as we have more then enough gems to share → Reskill Mod with their Skillrunes. btw, great that you have reached that level to make use of them, integrated them long time ago, could for sure be adjusted and sorted aswell… :smiley: but not now, more then enough on my todo list for the next weeks.

1 Like