ComboMod Testversion

Howdy :slight_smile:

Quick run on Shard 61 to test the new mastertable-config (if you go straight to Shard 60 with a waystone and go for that rewardroom, you will get WAY less rewardchests/rewardchestitems, just found out myself :D) and here is the result →

→ 18 Legendary gearitems
→ 10 Epic gearitems
→ 30 Rare MI gearitems
→ 6 extrareward mixed affixed gearpants

According to this sheet → Shattered Realm Loot Tiers v2.0 - Google Sheets , i think that’s pretty much it now. The reduced amount of given RARE rewarditems is obviously easily explainable by removing the whole generic loot for Blood Shards previously. EDIT: Not a single duplicate and not a single Minor gearitem, maybe RNG :DDD

Update is in the work, at least the first half of T2 Immortal Mercs i want to be ready, i think tomorrow or sunday in the evening it will be fine :slight_smile:

Cheers.

1 Like

An update will be ready for upload in a few minutes as promised, even if it is hot af today xD

→ 0.3d:

• CHANGE: loot global → newly created mastertables have been adjusted mainly with a new bellslope to improve the overall lootdiversity;
  • CHANGE: Innate Skill: Block → reduced thickness of the “beam” from 100 to 6 → no more pull of the whole room :smiley: NO MORE TAUNT! increased energyusage;
  • CHANGE: Innate Skill: Meditative Rest → adjusted HP-drain to 50%, highlevelchars will else not receive the Sleeping Pill;
  • CHANGE: Innate Skill: Suicide → simply adjusted to kill even the strongest char now;
  • CHANGE: Potion of Hunger → decreased usetime and cooldown from 300 to 90 seconds, grants 1500 constitutionpoints as bonus, removed increased healing stat, increased hp + energy bonus from 25 to 50% → can be used as another hp/ene potion aswell now;
  • CHANGE: Elixir of Constitution → decreased usetime from 600 to 90 seconds, grants 3000 constitutionpoints as bonus, removed increased healing stat, removed hp + energy bonus → this is a buffpotion ONLY now;
  • CHANGE + UPDATE + NEW: Grimmest Spawntables updated from newest DoM Mod, Plutonium Nyborg is an Innate Skill now and can be summoned directly from the hotbar aswell! → saves an inventoryslot xD
  • CHANGE: Crazy Mike is now an Innate Skill aswell;
  • CHANGE: most new NPC’s → minor style and tag adjustments;
  • CHANGE + NEW: Shattered Realm → ALL shards will give rewardchests now, even when entering with a Death Waystone (forumtip by Van_Houck → Is there a way to make Shattered Realm awardable after lv80? - #5 by tqFan);
  • CHANGE + NEW: Immortal Mercs T2 → 5/9 created → the enchants which can summon these new Mercs are ONLY available via SR lootchests (needs charlevel 45+) and can be applied to gearheads ONLY → players MAY wear T1+T2 or T2+T3 at the same time!
  • CHANGE: IM T1 + T3 → adjusted statvalues, some skillbehaviours, tags and some styles to fit better into the whole mechanic, tried to balance as good as i can, for further details check the added PDF;
  • CHANGE: Immortal Mercs T3 → REMOVED from GDX2 factionvendors and added to Omega Immortal factionvendors at revered status;
  • CHANGE: Omega Supply Quest → reduced amount of Omega Reborn Boxes granted as reward for Omega Level 100 and beyond from 100 to 5!
  • CHANGE: Omega Bounty Quest → added 3 Omega Reborn Boxes as reward;

Cheers

2 Likes

Oh i missed something in the patchnotes… xD sorry must be the heat…

• CHANGE + NEW: Crazy Mike → new testfunction to give out all IM enchants (T1+T2+T3), also cleaned up various testmenus from this TESTNPC;
  • CHANGE: the Illusionist NPC in the Conclave of the Tree has been exchanged with a new Omega NPC → Vopiscus Frugius, second Omega Immortals factionvendor to give another option IF players like to be hostile with Barrowholm!
  • CHANGE: ALL Omega Immortal NPCs got a minor style update;

Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi!
Still leveling the omega levels.
and i found one of realm level is buggy.
I know it is not your modpack issue.(I have same issue on grimarillion mods.)

This level of realm… so many monsters. My PC can not handle… freeze to death every time…

And can someone give me tip for deal with omega boss?

This monster… it is splits when they dies. After some point, They heal them self insane speed…
impossible to kill… Is there any tip for deal with this omega boss?

In order to kill Kuba you have to move him out of his red pools. Can be very tricky, and the fight is a DPS check, but moving them is the best way to deal with him.

1 Like

Is this issue with too much monsters related to that shard 39 only for you or is it all shards above aswell? Looks insane and even looks more then on my 60’s shard runs :smiley: will check for that the next few days for sure, just a bit too hot atm to work concentrated tbh :smiley: Already toned down the spawns in the SR a bit a while ago, will check again for sure!
About that Omega Boss, yes i bet his selfheal bloodpool is still TOO strong, have not rebalanced them after all these updates in the past month, and will get it done in a while for sure :slight_smile: Maybe not possible to kill him atm :smiley: Normally just run out of pool with him and try to kill when he not in bloodpool but i guess it really too quick up atm ;D

Cheers.

Removing mercs from regular grim dawn & making them SR only? Am I understanding correctly? Some of us prefer to play regular campaign vs SR.

no it is not only 39 level. It is relate with location(map design???). Doesn’t matter with SR level.

impossible to get away from that bloodpool. They are atleast 4 numbers. and That bloodpool spell seems very short cooldown. they constantly casting that…

Hello, what is the complete spelling of AP, OP, SR and other abbreviations in the dialogue? Can’t translate without knowing the meaning.

Howdy :smiley: as the Shattered Realm is part of the game, and there is always time for a few rounds to get this, there is no issue to put them in there ONLY. The Diablo 3 bosses are SR exclusive only too btw ;D Cheers. Edit1: and no, not all are exclusive for SR → only the T2 mercs are, T1s are still available from GDX2 factionvendors and T3 are available now at Omega Immortal factionvendors at revered status.

1 Like

alright, i think i have some time today to test that :slight_smile: About the BloodPools, yes seems to be impossible to kill Kuba atm ;D heard this a few times now already haha :smiley: will be investigated and fixed in the next update.

1 Like

Howdy.

AP = Attribute Points
OP = Over Powered? xD (necklace=?)
SR = Shattered Realm.

Cheers.

Simply fixed, checked all old ONB bios again and instantly was shocked about their insane amount of HP compared to normal nemesis bosses haha and also in their skilltrees something was a bit wonky xDD did a quick video to show how “easy” he is killable on Ultimate with my maintestchar, sure he has good equipment from the Shattered Blacksmith, but that should be clear to use when go start hunting for them :wink: I did use NO Omega Buffs, NO addidtional buffpotions in anyway, NO Aether Clusters, NO Immortal Mercs summoned, and NO death, so this should be doable for anyone, one sidenote → the Shattered Rune for infinite movement SHOULD be used i guess! this “fix” will be applied in the next update then. Video is uploading and will be added here when up :slight_smile:

Cheers.

BTW: gooseduck, it will DROP the Omega weapons aswell, just got another Katana ;D

1 Like

Looks very nice :smiley:

Will get hopefully get around to playing a bit this weekend! Looking forward to farming me a Katana :star_struck: And to test out SR 101+ with Loot!

Question about the Shattered weapons from SR151+: Do these drop with shattered affixes, infusions, or regular affixes/suffixes? :thinking:

1 Like

Awesome!!! finally i can try to kill kuba😁
thanks!

1 Like

Very nice! :wink:
About the extrareward weapons at shard 151 and beyond → these have been granted with various vanilla affixes and in addition they are able to roll the “Insanity Rings” affixes from the crafted rings at Ashdim’s Minion - The Vanilla Shattering Portable NPC. Pure RNG items, can also roll with lowlevel, long time ago i was setting them up, but for sure working i think at least :smiley: could get some love too in a while, adding D3 affixes for example, but think other parts have more priority :slight_smile: i am right now balancing ONB + Treasure Guards + D3 bosses again :)) be prepared! xD

Have a nice day!

I see. Thank you for your answer. :handshake:

1 Like

Hello, I was wondering at some point whether we will have an option to remove the feature for spawning laser,mana burn,poison pools etc. Don’t get me wrong I really like the mod but just don’t like them especially leveling part.
Also have few questions if you have time:

• I seem to stuck in my item progression in demon hunter in elite SR 35ish. I’ve killed some diablo bosses but they never dropped amulet crafting materials. Are these drops only obtainable in ultimate?
    -I tried to gamble mythical windforce bow. I spent thousands of blood shards but haven’t even seen any windforce bow drop. Then got materials from crazy mike to test out. In overall I crafted 3000+ ranged weapons but I gambled every weapon except windforce. Is it in loot table or just bad luck :smiley:

Thank you for creating and sustaining this mod. Good evening

1 Like

That idea about making the part optional with new archetype skills is very interesting, i will put this on my “to figure out” list ;D
About the D3 crafting materials, they SHOULD drop on ultimate only yes, when a D3 Boss is killed, a special lootorb WILL appear, from this the loot is generated, yes ultimate only :slight_smile:
About your failing gamble, that really could be that it is NOT given out, as i do think, i have not yet touched those loottables again, but after optimizing the mastertables for good (i think at least) i could do this for sure the next few days, to make that variation on gamble better aswell! :wink: good that you remind me, my brain is a bit molten by the heat atm xD

Thank you for testing out this modcompilation! And have a nice evening too!

Cheers.