ComboMod Testversion

Cool idea, im excited how this will turn out :slight_smile:

According to the main map, the star map of Mod seems misplaced.

thank you I will fix it in the next update, I didn’t use the last file.
@ashbrain I found a potential issue for the affix d3_d101_conduitofeldritchwhispers_01e,
I tested ingame skillManaCostReductionModifier but it seems to be bugged ingame.
It’s supposed to be a percentage modifier that increase the “flat percentage” Mana cost reduction you already have but seems to have the opposite effect.
I think you should use skillManaCostReduction wich is a “flat percentage” reduction.
For cooldownreduction the percentage reduction is working (it multiplies the “flat percentage” reduction you already have).

1 Like

Probably because of the UI confusion caused by adding this map.

By the way, how can I get this item in your Mod?

no I will remove the unecessary file and old devotion tree to fix it.
You need to use the command game.spawn “records/combomod/xmod_omega/items/waist/headhunter.dbr”

I see. Thank you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I tried to fix it myself.
Perhaps the data source version of your basic game is outdated, and the coordinate values in many UI related dbr files do not conform to the current version.

There is no skillManaCostReductionModifier applied to “d101_conduiteldritchsecrets_01e.dbr” :smiley: and no there is no equivalent to this affix to D3 classes aswell… xD

After sleeping and thinking alot of this devotion part, i must admit i don’t really like the idea, as i just wanted this item as a buffitem for doing the Omega Quest and if we do it with devotion and modifiers that would somehow make all other belts obsolete OR we have to do anything similar to all other belts aswell, this is not really my aim, at least not at this point. Will see what you come up with next for sure, but maybe we shall make this a standalone mod then, as i do not see this to be integrated at this state.

Further testing found that only correcting the UI could not completely correct the error. It will make other galaxies unusable.

Ok no problem, I will check back for the affix I conduitofeldritchwhispers, it was in the pdf of the optional download links and I think as a shattered boots affix.

I will post the fixed version if you want it.

:slight_smile: yes the pdf is “pretty” outdated at some points i must admit :smiley: noting everything down is really the worst part of modding, which i guess you understand :smiley: according to the affix, it is a Shattered Amuletaffix located in the according xmod folder :slight_smile: and FOR SURE i want you to post it to let me see and get further knowledge, i am always up for this and i guess others are too :wink:

what comes to my mind right now is, that there could be a chance to implement the Headhunter with affixes, what about crafting a real Headhunter Belt out of lets say 10x the Elixier, the belt comes out with exactly the same stats as the buffelixir and can THEN be further Shattered with UNIQUE modifiers?! :smiley: what ya say? this could work and would not ruin the preexisting road i think :slight_smile: this would make the Headhunter Belt a real endgame ONLY related gearitem that even should then be soulbound i guess.

It looks a little messy.

Ah if you make a heahunter with a 100% proc on attack to cast a skill Colossus with all stats of the 12 buffs , yes it would work and doesn t requiere a devotion. It depends on what you want to do.

Yes think so far this would be the best option to give a great unique factor to this well known item and also gives something more to grind for at endgame, also good synergy between the Omega and the Shattered Affixes mod it would bring i think. So, its on my todo list now aswell :slight_smile: Yes no devotion needed for this, sure the idea is great as always, but would require to extend this to all belts then i guess, which is clearly doable but not needed in my opinion. I think i would decrease statvalues on the buffelixir and then re-raise them for the gearwaist again, and will try to make some cool unique shattered modifers which could bring more variation to this belt then.

the buff very crazy. :sweat_smile: Run like fly…
So giant, so fast, I mean cant control my character… :rofl: but buff may good for deep SR…haha

1 Like

nearly how it was in PoE xD i mean, this item has been created nearly 2 years ago :smiley: by far not perfect but fun at least, and WILL get some love down the road for sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok, I also think it will be way easier to make headhunter this way, you could keep the current colossus form which is fun, please reduce the fx effect if possible (a simple lightning aura for example)

About d101_conduitofeldritchwhispers_01e.dbr
The dbr with

skillManaCostReductionModifier,30.000000

is in :
\records\combomod\xmod_shattered_affixes\lootaffixes\bootsaffixes\suffix
You can use skillManaCostReduction to fix the bug.

(sorry @tt300 the devotion fix won’t work as it would require a new devotion skill tree extended)

1 Like

ahh great, nearly forgot i added them there aswell :slight_smile: will be fixed for next update and will check for similar value on other affixes aswell to be sure.

about the headhunter → yes absolutly could need a bit decrease in fx output :)) i guess the Omega Endless Buffs could need a tonedown aswell, step by step :slight_smile:

making good progress in updating the D3 mod, at Witchdoctor skills already, i am aiming for an update at friday, IF there is enough time for headhunter i will add the ideas we had here till then as good as i can :slight_smile: