ComboMod Testversion

具体理论我也说不清楚,反正我从来不开“云存储”,所以从来没崩溃过。 :wink:

我只是建议你不妨关闭它试试,并不能肯定是这个原因。抱歉,我没考虑到会有人对“云存储”情有独钟。哈哈哈~

i have tested your char approx a week ago, as you posted it, and have tested it for over 2 hours in SR and outside of SR without any crashes :frowning:

this is great to see and will check into this to find more errors :slight_smile:

yes, i tried to figure this error out for a long time, but could not solve it in any possible way that i came up with :frowning: but i doubt that is a reason for crashes :smiley:

yes, cloud save can lead to crashes, if it is the reason for this, i can’t tell :frowning: tested so much for hours and hours with so many possible variables without any crashes… if i can not reproduce it, i can not fix it xD

you can also use Crazy Mike to spawn bosses over and over again, did this for hours without any crash.

i will prepare the new version and then please check again, as said before, i missed quite some stuff on the D3 Mod, and MAYBE it will solve the crashtime for you with that added :slight_smile: i am pretty unsure and it bothers me aswell, but i have not not really other feedback on this issue and i can not replicate it on my end :frowning:

this issue is related to when you hover over items while comparing it to your equiped gear, the “error” pops up, i think it is not a biggi, but as said i could not figure out why it shows up :frowning:

yes, absolutly, autocast skills on items can and will crash the engine, no doubt, have checked for that a while back and think have removed everything i found on this, which was 100% crashing with autocast, but i think i have not searched for any autocasts for a long time, maybe there are some on the D3 mod, i will check for that in a few again to make sure.

another thing about crashing. it has to be replicatable to have it fixed, else it must be something random and out of any combination on the end that experiences the crash, or am i wrong? :smiley:

If I record a video until the blackscreen, will it help you find problems?

I think you should wait for next version, maybe we will figure out after where it comes from.I also had some crashes and will look later.

No idea, will wait for your next version to test.
In the pdf file you said you found Nemesis at level 40 even on low level character that it because of the function CharacterCreateArgs in
scripts\game\questsgdx2\scripts\game\questsgdx2

if (Game.GetGameDifficulty() == Game.Difficulty.Normal) then
minLevel = 40
maxLevel = 70
elseif (Game.GetGameDifficulty() == Game.Difficulty.Epic) then
minLevel = 55
maxLevel = 90
else
minLevel = 65
maxLevel = 200
end

1 Like

yes but be sure to show everything what you have equiped, then i can check for all related stuff and what it maybe can cause :slight_smile:

WOW that is amazing thank you for showing me this! will definitly check that script, have not messed with that script at all because i simply did not know this has any relation, crazy :slight_smile: makes absolutly sense then now! awesome.

packing up atm, 1-2 hours till i can upload it :slight_smile:
have checked for autocastskill again in all databasefiles and yes there are some left on items but nothing related to pets as i saw :frowning: will have to be investigated over time, can be so much i guess, and can also be a combination of a few things together. we will figure it out i think!

Yes BUT I found how to fix it :
remove skillactivatedauraname in
records\combomod\originskills\sleep\forecetrap_addonbuff_buff.dbr

I don’t know what you use to verify thinks, usually I use Notepad++ with regexpression it can look for expression in any file in sub folders, it helps find bugs.

1 Like

amazing :slight_smile: this simply fixes it xD thanks ALOT for this! im not a professional mate, but yes i do use NP++, its very powerful to find out what is going on yes, but i don’t know what regexpression is :smiley: will check for that

ahhh i think this is maybe related to the skill_tree mod added to the male+femalepc01.dbr, but really wondering haha, anyways yes it absolutly fixes this bug that triggered me for a long long time,… xD big big THANKS again, you the best! and damn how quick it even was hahaha :smiley:

update will be ready in a few moments, packing and loading it up to find out more issues to make things better :slight_smile:

0.5b:

• NEW + CHANGE: Diablo 3 Classes Mod by Grimer updated to newest version with some additional changes:
    → Arcane Hero Monsters: STILL will nullify the players skills but the chance goes down from 100% to 15%, the Elemental Bolt they throw will reduce the player’s Elemental Damage by 18% and Elemental Resistance by 25% for 5 (was 3) seconds → i hope it is not too much overkill added to the already evil Arcane Laserz :smiley:
    → Haedrig can NOT craft MIs, because i want them to stay drop-only!
    → The following items were converted to Epic: Elusive Ring, Band of Rue Chambers, Jang’s Envelopment → NOT converted, still Legendary!
    → new MI - skillmodifiers: not all used, some are unused because i already created rare lootmodifiers for this, so i mixed them a bit to my liking :slight_smile: alot of modifiers are leftover and can be assigned over time to further balance it out;
    → changed specialAnimations on Demonhunter skills “Entangling Shot”, “Cluster Arrow”, “Elemental Strike”, “Multishot” and “Rain of Vengeance”;
    → changed template for Crusader skill “Akarats Champion” to skill_BuffSelfColossus to raise the characters size a bit here aswell :slight_smile:
    +++++++++
  • FIX: changed all stats “skillManaCostReductionModifier” to “skillManaCostReduction” and adjusted their values for better balancing;
  • FIX: decreased all statvalues for “skillCooldownReductionModifier” a bit for better balancing;
  • FIX: issues caused by “records/fx/skillsother/buff/aethersoul_loopingfxpack01.dbr” solved, big THANKS to okami29 from the forum!
    +++++++++
  • CHANGE + NEW: Headhunter “optimizing”:
    → new function at Crazy Mike: “Give me HEADHUNTER related items to test this mechanic please…”; removed “Give me Headhunter buffpotion please…”;
    → new item: Headhunter Leatherbelt, levelreq. 95, fixed stats, grants an itemskill that spawns an INVISIBLE monster that drops the buffitem Headhunter Soul, that drops a Headhunter Essence which gives the Headhunter Buff, exact the same as from the Elixir just with doubled buffstats and effectvalues;
    → the Omega Rewarditem for doing the Endless Level Quest has been changed: new bitmap, buffstats halfed and duration reduced to 120 seconds, still a buff elixir but with minor power, also used for crafting the Headhunter Leatherbelt;
    → new needed craftingmaterial for crafting the Headhunter Leatherbelt: Mark of the Headhunter → added to ONB’s and their Minions, D3 Bosses and Endless Omega Level Quest Reward;
    → the blueprint for the Headhunter Leatherbelt has been added to Ashdim in the Conclave and both Portable Gambling Blacksmiths → craft the Headhunter Leatherbelt for 25k ironbits, 2x Royal Ruby, 2x Royal Emerald, 2x Royal Topaz, 2x Royal Amethyst, 2x Royal Diamond, 2x Mark of the Headhunter and 2x Weak Headhunter Elixir → endgame gearitem ONLY!
    → FX of the whole “Headhunter Mechanic” has greatly reduced for better overview, maximum increased charactersize has been decreased to make it look smoother and not that mega much out of screen xD
    → in the NEXT update it will be possible to even SHATTER this new belt at both Portable Shattering Blacksmiths, just wanted to push this out first to get some more feedback on this :slight_smile:
2 Likes