ComboMod Testversion

T2 IM light effect too bright. may his minion effect. before version remember no minion?

oh thats even brighter on your settings, yes i have revamped that minion, have seen it is a bit bright but not that much on my end xD will check again, but i think it has to do with the minions mesh, not 100% sure atm

did you crash on that videos? not seen a crash. when exactly did it crash? and basically you think it is still too easy? or it is mainly the new D3 bosses? it might also be that you are simply too strong, take that into consideration :smiley:

no crash, look like not easy crash than before . also I only play 1 hours. but no idea, is random happen.sometimes 1hours, sometimes 3hours crash. u and okami fix work make much better.

because u buff few times equipment. I personal think boss room atleast need 2~3 bosses come to fight with character at same time. then can feeling sense of oppression from bosses. this also point of adjust I always emphasize.

BTW,boss purify skill cant clean char self skill buff, this cause also make more easy.

I think u should remove some summon effect. like my shoulder skill from sky drop deadman , and IM T2 pet again summon pet. too much effect make my computer Frame dropping. and more chance to crash.

I like clean, less effect, than fps will very stable. but from first 0.4 to now 0.5 u increase skill effect more and more. this may also one reason of crash.

maybe also related to temperature when chaos hits the screen? i am unsure but could surely be, at least it gets better :smiley:

i think that is not a good idea because the room (even though all bossrooms are at biggest size there is) is too small for more bosses then the max amount that is atm setted up, i would say it is better to add additional mechanics to these bosses or let them spawn additional minibosses, it is also a matter of combination what bosses arrive at the boss-shard i would say, which could make things more or less difficult, must also be taken into consideration.

which D3 is that btw? all player skills are not dispellable anymore, only itemskillbuffauras are and if he can nullify, it would be ripped :smiley:

the lighting effect for sure is draining on fps, i really wonder because i thought i had fixed that a while ago, it’s origin is from the D3 mod from an itemskill for a chest, i must investigate that when i have some free time…

i have already alot effects even toned down, and there is clearly not an issue with that, if so it would crash way more often i would say, and as said i ran all devotion shrines twice without any crash, but yes for sure some slideshows due to too much spawns, for example from devotionshrines xD nonethesless i want to find out what these random crashes might cause and then the time for more balance will come for sure :smiley: at least make it as good as possible :slight_smile:

furthermore balance is an ongoing process as there is so much to synergize to really make it a balanced experience :smiley: basebalance is atm a bit too easy, especially on endgame when you have access to all the goodies that the mod brings, though it is fun :smiley: we will get there at some point, atm is a good time to spoil the leftover errors i would say.

Cheers.

I already show u bosses datebase photo last week. u can try to set old and D3 nemesis same as that,than I will test it. datebase from maingame, very balance, no need think about room size and others.

On the subject of FPS, I tried the headhunter buffs theyr are all very good and very clean, so congratulations on that.
The only buff that I really hope you could remove is the last one (buff 12) that summons skeletons, for me it makes it unplayable (very laggy), and I don’t think it fits the headhunter from PoE.

i think i have not changed much for the basegame Nemesis, except for the global balance, which should make them harder, for the D3 bosses i remember that i have messed with their skill levelscaling a while back, but will come back to that part for sure and will check in comparision then again.

thank you very much! :slight_smile: about the skeletons coming from final charge 12 → the PoE headhunter has the ability to do so aswell, maybe the overall effect of the spawns and its size could surely be adjusted to a better, but apart from that i really like those skeltons :smiley:

Headhunter - Path of Exile Wiki → near the bottom, the last effect :slight_smile: i thought totem would be cool aswell, but have not tried to do this, the charges could easily be turned up i think to 20 or so.

1 Like

I have an intuition it could be because you put skilltree_mod at the end of the skill tree with empty values before the last entry

I will investigate more later.

originskills should be in skiltree17 not skilltree80 with all empty values !

1 Like

05f

1 Like

it is the same like in the original mod, but for sure could have something to do with it if it has to be at place 18, maybe it tries to skip it somehow, unsure but could be, yes please test it, i have no time today for it :frowning: thank you :slight_smile:

Idk if it was ever fixed or what it did, but i remember having problems in the past with empty spots in the skill tree, I think the game just doesn’t see past the empty slots. You need placeholders from 17-79 if you want to use slot 80. It can be just plain text saying placeholder, but it cannot be empty. Otherwise like okami said, just use 17.

2 Likes

Dont set bosses skill like seckill like before. before u update test it.
I cant find nemesis controller, but this screenshot means what I wish to adjust, not simply adjust nemesis damage or reduce.

Nemesis controllers are in records/controllers/enemy/controller_nemesis_*****.dbr
But this mod doesn’t change them, they have the vanilla game parameters.

1 Like

I did multiple tests but unfortunately the crash seems to be random so it’s hard to be sure that is the reason.
I was crashing just when mouse over weapon in inventory after summoning Callagadra, Scion of the Sands (sandscion__02.dbr), not even killing her, just with making the tooltip above weapons in my inventory while she was attacking me.It happened multiple time (but not always ).
So I think the game is trying to check some skill in order to calculate weapon DPS tooltip and is crashing because it finds empty skilltree slot.
I am not sure but fixing skill tree in male/female dbr is an easy fix that you should try in next update.

1 Like

Cool thank you and yes i think then i now know why Grimer did this in the D3 mod with his placeholders, i was REALLY wondering about this, then this now makes pretty much sense to me. Will be adjusted for the next update :slight_smile:

1 Like

What does this mean? and i do test things before i release it… mostly… xD

as Okami already said, we find the controllers in “records/controllers/enemy/controller_nemesis_*****.dbr” and yes i have not messed with them for now, only most new bosses have a new or copy/paste controller to mostly exclude it from the basegame controller, but i can clearly look into the parameters you show up, and see if it make any diffenerence in difficulty, but not now, as stated already… xD the parameters you show will adjust the bosses to immadiatly focus you when entering the bossroom? i do not think that is a good idea xD but we will see when the time is right for this…

this is what i was thinking alot of times aswell! :smiley: it is really only weapon related, when the engine tries to compare, and simply can’t, yes then it crashes, i hope by adding placeholders this can be fixed. we will see :slight_smile: