ComboMod Testversion

Howdy gooseduck,

yeah that MAPmod is really cool made, and when i am thinking about it, alot comes to my mind :smiley: will take some time till i am at that point, but we may dream :smiley:

About the newest update:

1. The loottables are configured to drop loot in a stacking way like you really have the chance to get low level items when your character is at maxlevel but NEVER get any loot that is way above your characterlevel, this is what i was aiming for :slight_smile: i could implement a second loottable with the same loot for lets say only oneshotchests that have the configuration to drop loot always near your level, so to say more specific chance to get a highlevel, what do you think?
  2. That change on Blessed Hammer is intentional, tested that for over an hour and really like that skillbehaviour much more, as before that change i had 2-3 situations where that skill was not triggering correctly and i was dying quickly :smiley: that has not happened after reconfiguration, the core of the skill is still nearly the same though :slight_smile:
  3. Have you seen the Excalibur dropping the Shattererd Progressitem? thats good then i can set this to DONE and will add the other archetype spawns aswell in this manor to SR progress, as this seems to be fair then :slight_smile:

About the herospawn, yes that might be xD i have increased the spawn at 2 essential pillars ā†’ pools and packsize equations :slight_smile: i really do like this aswell, but for sure, do not overdose the GDM spawns :smiley: i am testing mostly with first increase in heros ONLY, as this is pretty much enough now :slight_smile: hardware wise, i think this has more to do with our CPUā€™s that are really limiting the outcoming FPS, at least on my end, running an AMD Ryzen 7 1700X paired with a GTX 1070, mostly singlecore performance could be better i think, donā€™t think a better GPU will give you more at least on 1080p :smiley:

1 Like

Hehehe no rush :smiley:

Well, i have thought about it like this: Since SR is the primary way to get gear for new characters, it feels a bit bad to have only 2-4 legendaries per run on 65-66. On vanilla you would get more mythical items (according to the SR sheet on ultimate 65-66 average is 12.5 legendary per run), and i think Ultimate SR on ComboMod should be at least as rewarding as vanilla :thinking: What do you think?
I am currently doing some cronley gang farming, and world drops are very good imo, including totems and shrines! But (in my opinion) SR should be buffed in rewards.

I didnā€™t notice specifically the progress items from Excal. I will keep an eye out for this!

Yeah i think my CPU is a bit weak. Currently gaming on a gaming laptop, hopefully i can upgrade to a real PC sometime this year :joy:

1 Like

:slight_smile:

You go primary SR? well yes now you can even from lvl 1+, why not, sometimes i even forget this haha, i mostly do my first 5 shards on my testcharacters and then i play through the basestory + aom + fg and then ending up grinding few rounds SR till i am in the mood for next char, that is the usual route for me at least :slight_smile:
12,5 legendary gearitems PER run on SR ultimate 65-66? holy moly that is alot, i must admit, i do NOT know which sheet you are refering to, please give me a link, then i will adjust this for sure, you are correct ā†’ this should not be LESS rewarding then vanilla is, i think so too and will be fixed in the next update :slight_smile:
Yes, my CPU kills the fun sometimes too, also time for some upgrade maybe next blackfriday ;D

Cheers.

1 Like

Hey Ashbrain :smiley:

I am referring to this sheet: Shattered Realm Loot Tiers v2.0 - Google Sheets
Go to the ā€œSummary Tabā€.

There is a youtube video on it aswell somewhere. I do get around 10 legendaries on 65-66 currently, but only 2-4 of them are level-appropriate :thinking: And i mean that i usually use SR to farm gear for new characters before i level them, so that i can equip full purple on level 94 :slight_smile: But with the low mythical droprate that process will be pretty slow :face_with_monocle: Maybe this is intended by you, to slow the farm, but i think the farm should be slightly buffed in SR, as there is already so much to farm in this mod, like ONB equipment, treasure guardians and omega levels etc. :smiley:

Edit: Have been going through some more SR for testing. Have run 75-76 a bunch of times, and the legendary drop rate is very good, but yeah, it seems there are usually very few level 82/94 drops. Most of the drops are level 75 items :confused:

Excalibur progress item drop rate is impossible to tell, because there are so many monsters onscreen :joy: (not using grimmest).

Why is it that only boots are effective when the whole set is equipped?

In addition, what version of Omega mod do you integrate?

1 Like

Good morning :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for that link, will help me make SR a bit better, because NO that was not intended by me to drop this low :smiley: i guess it has to do with the newly created mastertables which will spit out ALL loot at same chances, so you might get a whole bunch of ā€œtoo lowā€ items, that should not happen in SR, and i will create new loottables for making this better at this point and maybe also devotionshrines at least :slight_smile:

Have a good time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning :slight_smile:

I guess i have not correctly configured the itemset at the time i was creating it back nearly a year ago, will get an overhaul at some point, it should be a bit too OP as i see the stats on picture now :smiley: The verion of the Omega mod was 1.7 at the time of integration.

Cheers.

1 Like

thank you.

I think the highest version of the original post is 1.1, and the download link has expired. Can you share a 1.7?

1 Like

Running various testruns at the moment in the SR, added all pools and created a new proxypoolequation to seperate the SR from the rest of the game, adjusted proxies again, some were simply missing the newly configured difficultyLimits file, that all helped alot as it seems, will test more over the next days to finally reach a good on this :slight_smile:

Above is the loot from a quick shard 50 run, 9 legendary gearitems from chests + 4 from D3 bosses, which are obviously a bit too OP atm, i see this now too :smiley: Legendary gearitems really are a bit low, just 2 at 94, this will be fixed, about the amount, just a bit more will do it i guess IF the item is in levelrange, what do you think? About the MI drops, absolutly fine, they also inhabit the new affixes as it seems, just 1 invalid skillprofile found, that will also be fixed, please tell me if you find more :slight_smile:

Cheers.

1 Like

Sure ā†’ 003 - omega_1-1

I hope okami has no problem with this, but as it is open source, i doubt that :slight_smile:

Cheers.

1 Like

I think the amount is okay, but nobody ever cried from buffs to loot :wink: If you buff it slightly it will for sure be in line with the ā€œUltimate is harder but more rewardingā€ loading screen tip :star_struck: But mainly i am concerned with the level of the items. High shards on Ultimate should give you mostly high level items i think. Glad that you agree on the tuning of the D3 bosses, my build can mostly handle them now, but that is after playing for 50 hours on one char. New players will get demolished :sweat_smile: And i agree that MI drops are fine as they are. I will keep playing and testing.

Edit: Also a note regarding shattered pants. The drop rate for legendaries feels okay at SR 80, giving 2-3 legendary pairs per run, but these also suffer from often dropping for lower levels.
Edit 2: Thank you for responding so quickly, and thank you once again for the effort you put in to all this :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you too for testing so much, pretty nice!
I think we are fine with the amount then :smiley: absolutly ok and understandable that loot HAS to be on par with charlevel at least at higher shards to get to your build, this has been heard and already created the second loottables, looks promising, good old Crazy Mike helped me getting to a better state :slight_smile: These new loottables, that will drop gearitems ONLY at charlevel + 1 in itemlevelrange, have been added to monstertotem- and devotionloot aswell. About the Shattered Pants (Extrareward) ā†’ these items have not been touched for a while, created that change over a year ago, will need an overhaul with all that knowledge about affixes and loottables that i have gained in the past months, be patient on this :slight_smile:

Cheers.

1 Like

Sounds good! No rush :slight_smile: Already so many good changes on this mod in the past weeks! Looking forward to the loot patch :drooling_face: : :star: :star: :star:

1 Like

lootpatch incoming in a few days for sure :))

some sneakpeak from loot of a quick shard 60 with mainmodchar (left inventory page), also the performance WILL be better, adjusted quiete a few parameters to make this happen, enemies now scaling correctly in the SR aswell, be excited :smiley:

Have a nice evening!

2 Likes

Thank you very much for sharing, but it is the same version as mine, both of which are version 1.1. 7z is the extension of the compressed package. Maybe you read it wrong. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

OH! :smiley: you are absolutly CORRECT, was reading it wrong, ending is 7z yes, so i was reading v.1.7,ā€¦ wooops :smiley:

Anyways, the Omega itemsets have been fixed for good, still need a balance i guess but working now at least as intended :slight_smile:

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

I Especially like your portable NPC. Have a good time ~!

2 Likes

Thank you very much! Also big THANKS to you for creating the Stasher Mod!

According the Portable NPCs, i have already checked into your mod [MOD]Accompanying assistan for GD 1.1.9.5 ā†’ that boxtrigger thing should be VERY handy for these Portable NPCā€™s aswell, i will try to integrate this in a while too, just donā€™t want to add more scripts and will need to check how i can accomplish that, but i guess there is a way to do it :slight_smile:

Cheers.

1 Like

Hi again,

Tonight i decided to try my hand at some hero- & boss soul farming. Iā€™m VERY curious whatā€™s in the headhunter potion :thinking: I used to play a lot of PoE and headhunter was THE endgame item back then. But getting to Omega level 100 is going to take some days :stuck_out_tongue: A few notes, from my current grind:

1. Heromonster swiftness aura, and aether cluster visuals are by far the most overwhelming visual effects currently. Not sure if you agree, but i think these could be tuned down slightly. Imho aether clusters could be changed for the small variant, and the swiftness aura would be as easily identifiable even if it was toned down to match the shielded auras. This is also the case for regeneration bubbles, they are very thicc :sweat_smile: Maybe this will already be included in the performance things with the next patch, idk :smiley:
  2. What are your thoughts on Omega Faction reputation farming for subsequent characters? I can see from the doc that you used to have account wide progress, which i agree, is a biit to abusive, but i think a simlple 150% (or even 100%) rep item would be just perfect. This way itā€™s still something to do, but is not a disheartening farm. Although certainly an argument could be made that you donā€™t really need it, because all faction items arent soulbound and can be used by any characterā€¦
  3. Continuing point 2: The reward for Revered with Omega Faction isā€¦ Lackluster :thinking: These augments give a lot of res, sure, but only +8% maxres, to one type of impairment. These are in direct competition with the immortal mercenaries, which are much stronger, i think. I think a lot of people would rather pick [Big buff aura + big RR] instead of stun res. But i think this would be for the future someday, i understand other things take priority currently.
  4. What is the droprate for hero and boss souls? I canā€™t really estimate this accurately. Also, in line with point 2., having to farm 2500 hero souls for every character if you want omega 100ā€¦ :ghost: Depends of course what is the purpose; if you want it to be this grindy thatā€™s ok, but feels like it would be a bit rough on second and third characters (depends how strong the buffpotion is). Unless ofcourse the headhunter potion is a recipe thatā€™s account bound, then thatā€™s a non issue. (PS: No spoilers for the potion, i want to find out :smiley: )

I think farming for omega buffs is OK for each character, as thatā€™s a total of 1250 hero souls for the ā€˜essential buffsā€™ (unless you want +%maxres), which i think is appropriate. The fact that the rewards each take ~125-250-375 hero souls for buffs i think feels pretty good. I am curious as to whether itā€™s possible to implement a refunding mechanic, because as is, you can change your skills, devotions and gear to an entirely new build, but you cannot change omega buffs to experiment. I can imagine this being difficult to implement thoughā€¦

As always, thank you :star_struck:

1 Like

Howdy gooseduck :slight_smile:

Plains of Strife! I like to test here too :smiley: very nice you do such a great amount of testing, this is really HELPING me make things better.

Will not tell you anything about the headhunter, just so much that i tried to make it a bit like in PoE yes for sure that was the idea :slight_smile: was really not that easy, and also for this mechanic, it is really old, over a year i guess, it IS working, you will see :))) Will for sure take a while to get it, was more then a ā€œplaceholderā€ back then because i wanted to give something really cool for reaching this; the idea came to my mind that i MIGHT adjust this in a while to bring this cool new item to characters WHILE hunting for ONBā€™s ā†’ that should make more sense in the end and frees up that ā€œplaceholderā€ seat for letā€™s say, the maybe really needed progressgain items that you can then use on second, third etc. character to speed the Omega Leveling Process up after having it done a single time, what do you think about that? Could also create and implement a NEW CURRENCY, like letā€™s call them ā€œOmega Reborn Orbsā€ (not soulbound for putting into shared stash), which will be granted AFTER reaching Omega Level 100 and can be exchanged with additional Blood Shards into Omega Orbs for new chars at the Omega Leader to even further speed that process up for newly created characters, what do YOU think?

About the swiftness aura and aether cluster visuals, i aggree partially :smiley: I guess that swiftness aura really needs a bit of tranparency or simply colourdowntone, yes absolutly, but i think for aetherspawns there is no issue unless it is combined with alot of other archetype spawns and i do not like the small ones really :smiley: will check both again in detail tomorrow and will see what i can do with it, also will check in for the Regenerator and itā€™s bubble, not sure exactly how to make this better visible but will try some things, itā€™s alot of trial and error to test this but we will get to a good spot at some time :slight_smile:

About the 3 added Omega Faction Augments, also simply old and was a placeholder aswell, can be for sure a bit upgraded with additional stats to make it more viable and/or can be swapped for another gearitem piece to be put it on. At the time of creating this, the Immortal Mercs have not even been thought about i think :smiley:

About the Hero/Boss Souls ā†’ hard to determine an explicit chance right now, but i think the chance to drop one Hero Soul SHOULD be 100% for all heroenemies, even a second CAN drop. The same applies to Boss Souls, every Boss SHOULD drop a Boss Soul at 100% chance, with the chance to drop another one with lower chance. What i might CAN do, is to put Hero/Boss Souls in some amount to SR lootchests, that might help to increase the speed a little bit, what do you think about that?

About the Omega Buffs not REchoosable ā†’ i do NOT think this is possible with the current state of the system itself, i was HEAVILY adjusting and recreating this from the ā€œoldā€ Omega Mod back then, which was unfortunatly not working correctly at that state, at least not to my liking, but it was SUCH a cool modidea that i could not RESIST to make this work in any good way, that might not be the PERFECT way, but i think it is fine, i was seeing it more then a ā€œroundupā€ to my given build when i have done everything else :slight_smile: I BET if i create what i said above about this mechanic, to speed it a bit up and give this new item for exchanging orbs for new characters, that might look different and might make more sense in the end :slight_smile: I can try to find a solution on this when other things are complete, but i really doubt that this might work and will NOT be abusive :smiley: IF ANYONE comes up with any solution on this, feel free to post here or write me a message :slight_smile:

And again, big THANKS for testing this modcompilation, keep it up, things will just get better in the end :slight_smile:

ADDONEDIT: after running some quick runs and just checked for Hero Souls, i must admit, NO the chance to get one is obviously NOT 100%, that will be fixed in the next update ASWELL, as this was not intended by me, simply fixed :slight_smile:

Cheers.

1 Like