Cornucopia 0.3.3 - Legendaries, MI's, Relics and more!

Woods forgot to test. Glad you’re having fun. Will try and remember tonight. Will consider making badge fire to lightning… and fitting lightning to fire elsewhere. But a little conversion shouldn’t be so bad. I’m sure you’ll just need to wear some MIs or something.

I took 4 characters that i used with corn 3.2 and made a comparison with corn 3.3C to see the changes from new attibutes on my different builds.
I made a PDF Document with pictures comparison for all characters to compare:
-HP and energy
-Offense and Defense ability
-DPS
-Health and Energy regen

Left is corn 3.2 and right 3.3C

New attributes seem to work fine.
DPS is lower on some characters because they were not focused on spirit.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5byG-oVaebjRl9Hc2d5UkZTNnc/view?usp=sharing

Merge mod folders into one folder. Rename folder. Make sure there are no conflicting files. Build in asset manager.exe.

No.

This is nifty thanks so much for this. Overall seems to be right direction. Just need to tone down available cunning and cunning multipliers from gear and devotion

Yikes, was Hourglass really that strong in your eyes?
I liked getting the first node for the stats, now it might be less desirable than the 5% health nodes at Crossroads.

It was god tier constellation. I purposefully over buffed it to see if someone would notice and use it. Someone finally did. may still be too good

Vanilla Grim Dawn Version 1.0.0.7 changes.

Demolitionist

• Fire Strike: Increased damage scaling a bit on Fire Strike and scaled it back a little on Explosive Strike to make the base skill a little more appealing relative to the mod, especially given that the mod provides radius damage.
  • Explosive Strike: now also works with melee weapons, slightly reduced damage (see above). As this required a change to how the this modifier functions, it no longer increases the energy cost of Fire Strike and no longer contributes to the DPS calculation, as it is now a secondary effect.

I tested it in newest Version in this mod but didnt worked. Is it not implemented in Cornucopia? Couldnt find anything in Cornucopia Patch Notes.

It actually made a few builds possible, so I would hate to see it get nerfed too hard just because a particular combination makes it god tier. Generally I found it useful for NB builds since they lack so much defense and because unknown soldier is still bad since it just reinforces the glass cannon aspect.

Well night blades have cunning now to be less squishy. So they won’t lose was much in that way. By I’m done needing it for now.

I haven’t noticed any uptick in NB survivability. Seems about the same.

Ah, okay.
I never really used it since the top blue devotions are highly contested, esp. in Corn with the lowered requirements and I’d get the first node or the second at most (for the DA).

I need to get started with a 3.3 build.

Darn, i loved the old hourglass :D. Still quite a nice constellation imo though, especially for hc or squishy chars, wich need more defense.

I’m currently leveling an experimental 0 physique PRM-Warlock in SC (lvl 46, starting act 2 elite) and a traditional tanky conjurer in hc. (lvl 36, act IV veteran). (PRM feels great now btw!).

From what i perceive, in lower difficulties the game is quite a bit harder than vanilla, especially the first 20-30 levels are a struggle on veteran. The warden in Vet hits for 500+ish and a single poison dart from kilrian can eat through 2k hp quite easily. Hero spawns hit a lot harder too. NP for the conjurer, but the warlock needed to be leveled to 35 in normal, because 2k hp and turtle wasn’t enough defense in Vet around lvl 20. Late Vet and early Elite feel just fine though.

I’m curious to see how the difficulty will evolve, when i will progress fruther.

Keep up the good work guys :slight_smile: !

I can confirm it too. Playing on veteran SC 38lvl spellbreaker (without maiven sphere still) and monsters hit really hard, bosses and heroes are hit like a truck and have like x2 life now compared to vanilla. But i still like that, this makes you play more accurately :slight_smile:
PS. my resists

I really don’t want to start over but leveling a completely new character with the stats change is a smart move. I just wish the display text were consistent with the changes, I keep having to check the patch notes to remember what gives what nudges adoomgod. I suppose I’ll just have to create a sticky note.

Did not touch enemy life in a while. So I doubt it’s 2x. Hmm. Will look into their early game beefiness.

Woops forgot to update attrib descriptions. OK I vow from now on when I tweak them I’ll make sure to update the orange text. Sorry for that wolf

Big Dev post coming up tonight to express my mindset on current things

Also you 50 or so lurkers better fucking make an account and give feedback. I need all the help I can get to make the mod better.

Actually i don’t find the mobs a lot more beefy, just really hard hitting :D. (But well, conjurer always needs tons of time to take down stuff, at least until doombolt, and my warlock is an insane-dps-glascannon, so also no surprise that he kills really fast, hence my impressions might be a bit flawed.)

If you want, doom, i i can make some long feedback corn002 style in the future about noteworthy fights (with my gear, stats, devotions, enemy names, how the fight felt and how long it took etc) :p.

I tested again, seems i was wrong about that x2 life feeling, cause had low dps :cry:

Started a new character / empty stash with all the new changes, so haven’t gotten too far yet. Early game feels pretty easy up to Burwitch, but I was playing Grimillion before with it’s increased spawns & heroes so it’s not really comparable.

Playing a Forcewave build, not sure what second class to pick yet, the change to +Total damage on Spirit now opens up some interesting combos.

If all the attribute requirements are gone from items, might want to tweek / remove the -% attribute requirement stat from skills and devotions.

Awesome job guys. Looking good so far!

Of course that’d be appreciated. With our small player-base I can’t imagine that I can get too much feedback.

I knew it! Lel. No worries mate. They are hitting harder than I’d like in early game.

I’m glad to hear it. I’m not removing the -% attrib requirement items/devotions because we’re not sure if we’re keeping attribute requirements off yet. They’re currently removed so we can observe our attribute rebalance in a more free state. We want to see if one attribute is too much better than the other 2, how it’s affecting player’s gearing choices etc. Right now I have a bit more work to do with cunning on how it appears on items.

But once attributes are really well balanced we will consider re-introducing new attribute requirements onto gear.

We didn’t agree with it at the time but I am having some second thoughts about it. will discuss with Ceno.

Raven’s CAST speed governs orb. Sorry for late reply. Just tested with 200% pet cast speed. It’s spazzy and amusing.

Two bugs(?) or 1 bug / 1 patch note that got scrapped:

-Lvl 70 Viloth’s ring skill is named tag not found somethingcornsomething

-Will of Bysmiel (leg amulet) the listed change about the spawns not having a finite life span apparently didn’t get implemented (skill seems to be identical to vanilla)