Coup de Grâce (1.1.0.0-1.1.7.2) - Venomblade, Crucible no buffs, SR 90+, Mogdrogen, Ravager, Crate of Entertainment

I came back to GD to play the new expansion and choose your build since it looked very similar to a instaleech facetank bosskiller I played in poe. However, I am now running into trouble with survivability (or I guess dmg since more dmg=more leech=more survive).

I know my gear is pretty bad but I am currently farming cronley, warden, twin falls and SoT all on elite for gear. I can clear cronley, warden, and twin falls on ultimate but nemesis spawn means insta-abort since it chases you forever and I am no where near being able to kill fabius or almost any other nemesis ultimate. I managed to beat aspirant 150. Haven’t tried pushing in challenger crucible but I doubt i can get much further than 100 consistently. I have all factions nearly maxed out but I can only kill elite nemesis, not all.

Anyway, I am mainly looking for feedback on skill point distribution as I’ve tried to follow your lvl 100 character’s distribution without any gear but I obviously have WAY less dmg and survivability so I’m sure I have a lot to improve there. Also, I would like to know if there’s any easily attainable gear that would be an upgrade. For example, some faction gear (since I have almost al maxed out) or perhaps changing around augments or components. I rushed through the leveling process as fast as possible (with lokhar set and clarity) because I absolutely hate leveling in grim dawn (doing the same thing 3 times). So I will probably hit up all the one shot ultimate chests since those give some decent loot i think

anyway, here is grimtools for my current build:https://www.grimtools.com/calc/aZqlXw9V

I think dawnshard pauldrons is even better as shoulder placehorder

Shattered realm shoulder is good previously because you also use its amulet for 2 piece bonus. But as the amulet is not worth to be used again, dawnshard pauldrons should vastly superior with its really nice stats, res, and reliable proc that reduced damage.

That’s a sound advice. Damage zeroes out because thanks to the dmg red proc you can drop Kymon’s Will for another Rotgut Venom.

Good idea, I don’t have time for new testig after latest patch. Should try this suggestion

At first - better level up to 100, you’ll get additional skill points and good faction gear&augments. It will help you a lot in farming

Waiting for leveling section :smiley:

This build looks like a lot of fun, i’ll try this for my second char.
Thanks for the build

The build still looks strong!Also I like the formatting,will try to use something similar in my build threads:p

Aw, I just need more time

Thanks, Nery:)

Also waiting for leveling section. I just hit level 34, and have no idea where I should be going with skills/devotions.

Do you put a point in Volcanic Might ?
I am just starting this build on 1.1.2.0 and I’ve never played dervish, so I try to find a good lvling guide :slight_smile:
One more thing, does it matter which faction I side with?

It’s easy to level up with Night’s Chill, Guardians and Acid Aegis
As first devos take Bat and Eye of the Guardian, the go for Murmur
As soon as you have enough devo points, drop Bat and Eye and take main devos - Abom and Yugol

I am really sorry, for the stupid question, but what is guardians :confused: You mean gardians gaze ? and where is Acid Aegie

In devotions - Eye of the Guardians
In Oathkeeper mastery - Guardians pf Empyrion. Transmuted Guardians deal solid damage on the normal/elite difficulty
Aegis of Thorns converts all fire damage to acid (the transmuter of Aegis of Menhir)

Thank you very much for the explanation :slight_smile: will do It now.Cant wait to try the build on its full power

You’re welcome:)

Does it matter which faction you join? Kymons or Death?

No, you are free to join whoever you want

Awesome. Thank you for taking the time with our newb questions.

And what about Ultimate ? Since then, guardian, but after that? sorry for asking , while I am lvl 18 yet…but am just wondering, if we are going to change something on Ultimate, maybe I should keep some items for it

So you’re saying level with 1h + shield to use the poison aegis skill?

I was lvling pure nightblade (lvl 35 atm) its rather quick with its nice aoe + single target. Hvnt tried oathkeeper yet.