Dawn of Masteries

So I am split on what to go…

Riftstalker + Anchorite

or

Riftstalker + Necrotic

Went Riftstalker + Necrotic

because a celestial power is hard coded into the skill (from a technical perspective, not one of GD’s celestial powers)

it may come as a surprise to you, but I do not know every skill in the mod, so unless someone points out an issue, it will not be addressed. You were the first…

Ah sorry. I already selected other class this time so can’t see the tree to get you the name, but it was 3rd or 4th row from the top

I have Dawn of Masteries. It includes X-Mod Hoarder. Which makes the inventory too big.

I want to use X-Mod Original from the grim ui site. But it uses its own “custom game.”

How can I replace the Hoarder mod contents with the Original mod contents so I can use a smaller one inventory within the Dawn of Masteries custom game?

I’ve tried Remove X-mod - reverting back standart size inventory

And ran into some strange window overlapping and Skill window being positions offcentered.

Hey,

Im playing the witchdoctor from the d3 mod and the Medusa Spiders are currently not casting their poison aura, is there any workaround?

it’s identical to the D3 mod version, I am not seeing anything wrong with it, other than the spiders not actually having an investment in the skill, but that is true for the D3 mod as well

Are there any more AAR-type beam spells besides Ray of Frost from Wizard in any of the masteries?

And not the cones, they don’t do it for me - I need the range.

Hi do you know where is the rare component named Chthonic Shard??

it’s just a rare component, it can drop anywhere, or you can get it from dismantling

Dismantling epic and rare items?

One that I can think of without loading up the game is the dream one, i cant remember whether its psionic immolation or burn.

Sun Ray from the Cenobite mastery.

Does anyone know the .dbr for Callagadra?

Hi all, can someone tell me how to get Ice Shards? Seeing that it’s needed for the Frost Knight’s relic, I suppose it’s from Cataclysm, but I can’t see it as a craftable item at the Cataclysm – is it a drop from a specific monster? If so, which one(s)?
ETA: I’ve just realized there’s a Cataclysm merchant, maybe that one stocks it randomly?
ETA2: Never mind, I have just found one, sold by the D3 merchant.

it’s a rare component, it can drop anywhere, or the merchants can have them but that too is random

When I use ArchiveTool to modify the Playerlevels.dbr at the time of finishing the extraction, that file does not appear anywhere, does anyone have an idea if that file still exists? or am I just doing something wrong. I just want to increase the levelcap, I would really appreciate the help :slight_smile:

The file still exists, when you extract the GD .arz files you will find it. It is not included in DoM because the mod makes no changes to it.

Hey mamba!
Having a great time in DoM so far! Thanks for your great work.

A question though, will you keep DoM updated for Fangs of Asterkarn when it arrives?
I’m worried to be excluded from it.