Dawn of Masteries

I’ve been playing GRIM DAWN for many years, but I’ve been playing the MOD recently and having a lot of fun, but I’m still new to it. I noticed that there is an NPC that sells items that change the game’s difficulties to ELITE/ULTIMATE, the traditional way of changing difficulty in the custom game doesn’t work in this MOD and I can only do it using these items? Could someone explain it to me?

Another noob question, how i unlock theses atributtes in grey?
grimdau

Any mod by default have Elite/Ultimate unlocked. You can select the difficulty from the main menu at any time.

you can still progress the exact same way as in GD, the items are in addition, not instead of the vanilla way - or rather mods apparently always have all difficulties unlocked

these are skills from different masteries, you need to invest in those skills

Mamba, when will there be a new update for the DOM? Will there be a lot of news?

I have no firm date, I did start looking at the latest GD release (1.2.1.0), the latest Grimarillion and the latest (4.8 and 4.9) Diablo 3 releases. Chances are I will add Grimarillion and D3 4.8. 4.9 has too many new animations, so that is out for now and I hope the next expansion increases the limit considerably.

3 Likes

I encountered a problem, the common box for carrying things does not work, things are put in the box, but other characters’ common box remains empty, am I the only one? what am I doing wrong?

[image]

There is no image and you would be the only one. Chances are you are confusing the two stashes

I put it in both caches, then they were both empty :wink:

No idea what you are doing, but no one else reported this and it ultimately is outside the control of the mod and handled by GD itself…

Maybe a reinstall would fix it, no idea

Hi, been playing DOM since last 2 years, now I am playing it again but I noticed that the d2 blacksmith has no more crafting for lower versions of component, was it moved to somewhere? How can I get low level components now? Thanks in advance!

The blacksmith still has the crafting recipes, so I assume you are looking at the wrong blacksmith.

Is this item correct? The elements seem conflicting with the default attack replacer dealing cold damage.

Edit: lvl’d up, put it on and there is no default attack replacer.

Looks like the item descirption is incorrect since it says 100% chance when hit which isn’t how default attack replacers work. Unless DoM is weird in that respect. :woman_shrugging:

most likely rainbow filter issue

least likely rainbow filter issue

the skill text must have changed at some point without me noticing, thanks

What’s the difference of -% skill recharge and +% skill cooldown reduction??
seems like -% skill recharge option is not working

does the Blood Knight of D3 included ?

No, and it will not for a while, because I am out of animation slots… here is to hoping the next expansion increases them

1 Like

if so,Rune and Neidan from TitanQuest DLC will be included ?