Dawn of Masteries

are you on the latest version, that should fix the Ugdenbog crashes

yup everything os game and mod all updated
and classes are wizard and sorcerer BOTH have some skills with same names im wondering if something is tripping this JUST south of the coven
if i avoid this area i can go on but
i have done warden all 3 diffs
in normal i also did all left side and forgotten realms
so its just this one spot and its doing bad cashes

this d2 and d3 is really cool BUT…its also only ones i ever had any bugs since they cameout

no, skills with the same name do not matter / get confused

If you have issues in Ugdenbog only, then more likely than not this is about the TQ monsters, not about any classes, guess there is another one with issues

1 Like

ahhh its just that one spot south of the coven boom so to go forward i dont deal with brarelhem i kill the guy get key and get there item for coven

the odd bit is even if no monsters there it goes poof

What does the reskill and remodify blacksmith do?

@mamba Bug report:
The “affixed melee 2H, shield, ranged” recipe from the TQ legendary token merchant does not yield affixed shields and ranged items, but it does yield melee 2Hs.

it does, no idea what the odds are, ie how many of each type are in that level range however

turn skills and skill modifications from items into gems you can socket into other items

it goes poof just from reading the monster data / fx I assume

So what do I give the reskill and remodify blacksmith?

So I just had an unbelievable string of bad luck then

Depends on the recipe you use, they work just like any other blacksmith, give some items, get something back in return… generally the item with the skill and some other stuff to get the gem with the skill

What new classes will be added in this mod next time and from which game universe? WarCraft? StarCraft? Warhammer Fantasy? Warhammer 40,000?

None I would guess since we’ll be getting a new mastery with the Fangs of Asterkarn expansion for GD some time next year all being well.