Dawn of Masteries

Thank you, and thats a real shame.

Hey just asking

will you guys add Zenith classes in this mod?

No. GD has a limit of 40 masteries, so DoM is ‘full’.

Version 0.9.6b released

Added Frost Knight mastery

Was that the only change? Its a decent size file :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for continued support.

It is the only change, other than some minor fixes.

The file is the full mod, not the one new mastery :wink:

Updated The Rainbow file for DoMv096b.

Frost Knight is contained in the “Dawn of Heroes”, which was the Cataclysm’s predecessor, and I remember having translated it when it was adopted by tremendous DAIL mod. Nostalgic.

Yes, it is the one mastery that did not make it into Cataclysm and I still had one open slot, so… :smiley:

Brought it up to Cataclysm standards, i.e. affixes that give + to skills, 5 relics and a few weapons at level 30, 60 and 90.

1 Like

Yeah, I immediately realized that. You are a nice coordinator. :grinning:

hey folks just wanted to ask, with regards to components, augments etc do they drop with bonuses to all classes from all masterys. like i notice ones that buff cataclysm and vanilla classes but im yet to see any for diablo or the other ones

They exist for all masteries

great thanks for the confirmation :slight_smile:

i download and install new rainbow text 9.6b it says its an outdated version and can use it

Hello! Thanks for the amazing mod. Quick question before I get to far. I am hoping to make a crusader/voidcaller build and am hoping to make use of the 2H skills in the void tree.

Does using the crusader skill heavenly strength and creating the special crusader weapons retain the 2H status that would be required for 2H specific skills?

No. They are just one-handed weapons with 2h stats.

Bummer, thanks for the quick reply!

So does the rainbow file that’s attached to this thread not work anymore? I downloaded it, installed it, and the only option in language is Colorful DoM, not the “Colorful Grimarill” that the post says should be there.

I selected the DoM one but only a very few specific items work with it. The skill tree and most items do not work.

1. @Jouchebag I tested it as well with rainbow, not working either.
  2. Ice Shard component has no image.

Ice Shard is a known issue will, be fixed in the next release (which will also include the latest GQ changes)

Rainbow filter is not working for me either.

It comes up with ‘rainbow text’ on the launch splash screen, but in game there’s no effect. I can select Colorful DoM in the language options but it doesn’t seem to do anything.

Been using rainbow filters for ages so I definitely know how to install correctly.