Dawn of Masteries

idk , i have two more options to try out , first ill repeat the build again and see how it goes and if it failed ill just compress that whole records folder and upload it here in hope for someone to do that for me , i just need the damn arz and that AM is confusing and shitty

and btw , when i build the arz do i have to choose sources / assets / database , which one ? first time i did choose assets and now i chose database

I don’t think it matters, I usually am on Sources and the arz does get built

alright , good to know … its building now and lets see how it goes

done and same issue persists , ill just repeat the whole damn thing again , starting with extracting the arz files then compare and change , i have a feeling that the numbers of inventory size i copied from caravaner xtreme (not the vanilla ones) causes this , maybe i am mistaken and also i kept some numbers unchanged in gameengine.dbr related to inventory and the things/lines i was lacking knowledge of i changed to vanilla’s … so maybe that too , idk

here is an example of how i changed the dom to vanilla , there were some lines i didnt touch and i just changed the sizes only , do you think this may caused the issue ?

right now , im copy all the lines in each of vanilla files and pasting over the dome files lines , i really dunno if going the right path cuz i see lots of changes as it takes the bitmaps from grim ui x mod templates and now im changing them for vanilla , so advice me - its a really exhausting process :frowning:
what to change and what to keep as is and can i cope the numbers from another caravaner mod to yours ???

no

just copy all the vanilla files over the ui/caravan dbrs, whatever change is in there you want to undo :wink:

that will depend on the mod, same as above basically, for ui/caravn, copy its files over the vanilla / DoM ones. For other dbrs like gameengine.dbr (don’t think there would be changes in that for the stash) you would have to merge the changes

The files themselves the old regular copy/paste method , not whats inside each file of that folder through winmerge ?

And if it the regular easy way of copy paste , can i also do this to other folders like transmuter, character … And the rest of which has changes ? Just replace them dom ones with vanilla ones ?

Yes, the whole files. Undoing all the differences or copying vanilla over ultimately does the same.
Just make sure to delete records\ui from your build dir in this case as otherwise AM will go by the timestamp of your last edit (only what you edited since the last build will be updated), and copying does not change that timestamp.

Obviously (?) not for character, as you wanted to keep the larger bags.

Blacksmith and Illusionist are up to you. Not sure if you wanted to keep the larger screens there. If not, then yes, you can copy vanilla over.
The only thing you can not copy over is gameengine.dbr (or really anything outside records/ui, gameengine simply should be the only one outside)

Aaah such relief , thank you

Ok understood , so to be more sure … what exactly are the lines i have to change to vanilla or just keep the file as is ?

Not sure, check what lines are changed in Grim UI and revert those back in DoM that have to do with the UIs you reverted back.

I believe the only changes in it are for inventory bags, so you would keep them, but not 100% sure

Ok ill keep the file as is , but devotions ill raise to 64 cuz why not :yum: , then see how it plays

i did the whole process again , created a new arz with the new additions as you suggested and ran the game , the issue still there while the file has the same small size like before :\
i think AM ruins everything somehow , even tho there were no errors during building !

just give us the mod with original ui for poor people like me who has a slow laptop/pc cuz im seriously dying here sloooooowly T_T , idk what to do anymore

The problem with me doing it is that I then need to keep doing it for every future release and I am just not that interested in maintaining two versions.

so any suggestions ? or even someone out there be kind enough to help me with that …

or maybe another tool to recompile the files into .arz ?

You need to start a new thread in the Modding -Project section.

Alright , will so that

When i hover over the new class the border is square , it is intended ?

Pic

This mod cured my depression. Thanks to Crate and mamba.

1 Like

Version 1.0.5a released

D3 updated to v3.5 HF1

6 Likes

Does Matougi’s Rainbow file need to be updated for 1.05a?