Dawn of Masteries

Hey, I’m wondering if anyone else is having seemingly random crashes when killing cultists and the like. It appears to happen at random when loot drops from cultists in The Blood Grove and now whenever I defeat the boss at the end of the Seal of the Loghorrean area. I don’t rightly know which crash thing to add, so I’m just adding the zip it gave me when saving. Any help would be awesome.GDCrashlog.zip (30.8 KB)

So i see that cosmetics auras from path of grim dawn is included.
Can anyone tell me how/where i get them?

Also, where can i get the wings? The mod itself says talk to Rook but he doesnt have anything for me.

You can get items to summon the various vendors and blacksmiths from the DC faction vendor. One of them is selling all the cosmetic items.

I feel ya mamba.I personally love both DoM and RoT.Masteries are only the one part.It goes about play ability.I personally think these masteries won’t fit in RoT as it’s not intended to do so.Yes it’s possible.Here is my moto.How much S… you gonna take for hours you gonna take.

All the mods mentioned are as intended.Even a mod like DoM or Rot can be overwhelming for new players.My brothers are use to the standard classes,When he saw DoM he just melt down.He doesn’t know what to play :grin:

I feel this mod is done as it can give you hours of fun.How i play is i choose 2 masteries and play act one.Then i start a new character and do the same.Till i have around 10 characters before i move on.I do chapter per chapter and for me it provide hours of fun.

Thanks for the quick response :smiley:

Love this mod. :heart:

Stupid question: how much (if any) do mods like this have to be touched after the type of patch they just dropped? Is it “safe” to play before they are updated if an update is indeed needed?

I would like to know this as well i know i usually w8 tell mod is updated again. sup all!!

It is safe to play, there is next to nothing that needs changing and whatever does need changing just means you still have some old values on items and in this particular case the new SR sets won’t actually drop

1 Like

Good to know; modding backend always differs heavily from game to game, and I just recently came back to GD and starting tinkering with stuff beyond GI + Rainbow. Thanks!

Hi guys.
Can someone help me a bit? In Sparker >> NCFF class everywhere i have TagClassSolo Name Sparker or Tag not found. I dont have any description… Is there smth needed for this class to install? any Addon?

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Are you using Rainbow Filter tool? If so, update it as that’s usually what causes the TagNotFound stuff.

Yep You right :slight_smile: that fix the problem :smiley: Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Where can we get previous versions of this mod?

You can’t. Just install the latest version.

the Storm masteries Storm Nimbus seems broken. The damage doesnt seem to be working consistently and the ability is turning itself on and off but it still keeps the energy reserved when its off

Hey, is the mod updated to the 1.1.9.0 GD version (latest)?

There is almost nothing to update, you can use the current version just fine, the main difference is that you cannot get the new SR sets. Haven’t released an update for 1.1.9.0 as I am waiting for some more changes.

1 Like

Hey Shadow. Did you figure this out? I’d like to increase Devotion points too.

Is there a merchant for the Zenith masteries? I cant seem to find one.

No, Zenith does not have any items, so no merchant either