Dawn of Masteries

Thx for the reply, it worked, only tokens drop now! The only weird thing is all the merchant/blacksmith summoning items, including grimmiest item doesn’t work anymore. Now sure what I did wrong, may have delete a wrong file somehow.

Did you get any errors when building the arz ? You need the expanded skilltree template to build this properly, I assume you did not have that. You can find it on the DoM Nexus page, it goes in the same dir as the vanilla templates.

Version 1.2.3 released

Sparker updated to 1.6
Reskill expanded to cover skill modifiers

5 Likes

Adding the templates worked, thx for the help!

I feel that cosmetics NPC needs a patch.

When he breaks down the wings sold by NPC,

You will continue to provide unlimited tokens.

I believe this can halve the fun of the game.

So it’s good to keep it dropping,

We need to prevent NPCs from purchasing unlimited wings.

Updated the Rainbow File for DoM v1.2.3.

4 Likes

that was fixed in 1.2.3 already, wings are now rare

Thanks so much for continuing to add to this incredible mod Mamba!!

(And as always, thanks Matougi for keeping the Rainbow File up-to-date!)

Thank you for always good patches.
Mamba.

Screenshot 2021-10-22 065858
is this a bug? both chest armor level 75 and 94 is in same set.
also druid staff level 75 count as set item of druid’habiliments set (75) but divine druid’s staff lv 94 dont’t and display as non set item although it has “(S)” in name.

Looks like an error in Grimarillion I inherited

The color of the name Druid’s Vestment is my mistake. I fixed and re-uploaded the Rainbow File.

2 Likes

thanks but don’t care about it too much. when i play with grim internals, sometimes it have purple lootbeam and sound like a legendary item droped but it display as epic (blue) item. so i think druid’s vestment is not only thing have wrong color.
anyway thanks for your hard work :+1:

Since it is difficult to fully analyze the rarity of items, there will be occasional such color differences. If you see such the items, please report it to me and I will fix the rainbow file.

1 Like

Wait, you have to specify the color yourself, the tool does not look the rarity up in the arz ? Sheesh, this could be much simpler…

I don’t know how to parse arz, so I’m looking it up in your GD Stash.
Several items have the same name but different rarities, so it would not be easy to color code them. In the case of this item, I’m not going to give it a color code.

Yeah, the arz would not help there either, unless we had two tags with the same text, one for epic, one for legendary

Also, I didn’t mean for you to parse the arz, but for the tool to do so

Hi there, is there any way to add this? Rebalanced Levels

Rebalanced Levels: “RebalancedLevelsPlus : you gain 5 skill points from level 1 to 25, 4 from level 26 to 50, 3 from 51 to 75 and 2 from 76 to 100. The total is 345 points at level 100.” instead of the standard 237

Is there any way as in ‘will I add’ ? No, this removes any semblance of balance that still remains. But it is about as easy a modification as can be, you need to change one line in one dbr file…

That’s right. It would be very useful if a mod version of the rainbow filter was made.