Dawn of Masteries

I was taking scaling into account. At regular size, 30 column stasher and caravan inventory use exactly 1920 width. The 22 column stash somewhat less, but I doubt it fits into the next lower res without scaling.

That difference however helps it to fit into 1280 width when fully scaled down.

Well any chance with just a verison for most of us who have a decent computer lol

Thank you for looking into this. One the issues i have had with GD has always been the inventory space.

Hey Mamba,

I spent a little time looking at Grim UI hoarder i love that rustic look, where you thinking about adding that one or is there a way to use that with your mod now? With any knowledge of modding?

Thanks again for a great mod.

I was thinking about adding it to give players the ability to choose their look (there are three custom looks, plus vanilla), but that does not currently really work as the files in the mod take precedence over the ones in settings.

If I add it, you will need to unpack the ui.arc, copy over the .tex from the version you want and then create an updated .arc to change the look. At least until (if ever) Crate changes the order of precedence for either the UI dir in settings, or maybe textures in general or something like that.

To use it now, you would in addition need to extract the .arz and then copy in all the .dbr files from the XHoarder mod, overwriting whatever is in mine in the ui folder. I donā€™t think there is any other overlap, so you should be good with that. If there is, you would need to look into how to combine those two files (I can help with that as it is at most one fileā€¦) and then build a new .arz

So this would be the Caravaner with 30 columns for the stash at regular scale. Still not sure I will use itā€¦

You would be my hero! Does that count for anything?

Any chance you can just make a separate download for this for people with better resolution.

You mean just the UI change, or two versions of DoM ? I can certainly release a separate XCaravan mod, not really interested in having two versions of DoM for this, esp if I add Grim UI XHoarder which also increases the inventory, just not as much.

Grim UI probably would be better on the eyes, that is really sweet looking. Obviously whatever you decide is great! Thank for actually taking the time to think about it.

I had already been thinking about adding Grim UI (the Stash mod) to give players the ability to select their skin, but when I tried that it did not really work.

As GD gives the mod priority over the settings folder, you can reskin the vanilla screens that way (as they are not usually part of the mod), but not the stasher window, as that comes with the mod, not vanilla.
So adding GrimUI still would not allow for a full reskin by using the settings folder due to this. Because of that I then left everything as it was in the latest release.

I will probably add its Hoarder variant anyway, at a minimum it gives you more inventory space, even if easily changing the skin is still not possible - which originally would have been my main reason for adding itā€¦ hereā€™s to hoping Crate addresses that :wink:

That is good to hear, you sir are a legend to me!

II love Grim UI just not the contentā€¦he doesnā€™t want to add stuff from other peoples mods which I get.

Thanks again doe your attention on this mod, was are plans for it in the future if anything?

No real future plans, at least nothing big

• update D3 and GQ mods as they publish new releases
  • give the NCFF masteries upgraded sets based on the existing ones
  • see what else is out there and makes sense (in my opinion) to incorporate, e.g. Grim UI
  • maybe allow for uniques with affixes by paying several tokens for a random unique with affixes
  • wait for feedback on needed fixes / power adjustments for NCFF and Cataclysm
  • and in the long long run, see what happens with Apocalypse and Zenith and see if I should replace Cataclysm and NCFF with those (in a DoM II, I will not remove masteries from DoM)

Ahhh your working on a DoM II very interesting!

I meant to ask i have bought the token merchants do they stay in game or do i need to buy them each time. I find a legendary item token, or do they merchants stay in town after you summon them.

working on it is an exaggeration, but there might be one if there are sufficiently interesting mastery packs that I can no longer fit in due to the mastery limit of GD. For now I just keep an eye on the development of Apocalypse and Zenith, I am not actively doing anything with them.

the items to summon them you only need to buy once, the items do not disappear after use. You will have to summon the merchants again though, they will disappear after a while

Hey Mamba just a quick question.Would you consider removing the arcane bosses from spawn pool.I am not worried that much on support as thereā€™s ways to get around them.Asylum did the same.Arcane bosses are disadvantage to control users.

I play with a controller and skills on First set and buffs on my second set.Itā€™s very hard to kill arcane boss change skill set buff and skill set back without dying.

I already did that in the latest release, followed Grimarillionā€™s lead there.

oh thank you didnā€™t notice been busy not much time for games :unamused:

Man didnā€™t even see thereā€™s a new version no wonder i saw them pesky arcane bosses :grin:

Wait with that, it has some errors, will release a new one later today :smiley:

Version 0.9.4 released

• Replaces the Stasher mod with Grim UI - Hoarder mod (for a bigger inventory)
  • Bugfixes

You Sir are Legend!

I love this change thank you so much!

Hey Mamba i think i have may have found a bug.With the Druids Hive Queen when you summon her she can use her skill Acid Shower But if you invest the 1 point in primal bonds(makes the pet scale with player bonuses) then she doesnā€™t.I donā€™t know if it worked on older versions as only noticed it now with a fresh game.