Dawn of Masteries

That seems to happen with the Harbinger from Voidcaller and the Wasp from Druid, i.e. the two pets that can switch from pet scaled to player scaled. I have no idea why. The skills are now (finally) set up correctly, so the incorrect setup might have explained this in the past (and the hangs when summoning the harbinger), but not in 0.9.4.

If this still does not trigger correctly, I believe that is outside the mod’s control. I have no idea how the game decides to use a skill or why it would skip one.

no problem thank you.I will just build a pure summoner and not go those skills.

Version 0.9.5 released

• Update to the latest GrimUI. The GrimUI skins can now be switched out by putting the Grim UI textures in the settings folder and replacing the Grim_UI_X-Mod.arc in the mod, required a resize of the mastery selection screen to vanilla size
  • Fixes to player scaled pets Harbinger and Hive Queen (thanks ASYLUM101)
  • Fixes to +1 to mastery components

Thank You will give it a swirl.

EDIT: Works Perfectly now Thank you now i can make a Tank Healer :slight_smile:

The New Bag Mod is very good, such a big upgrade. I can’t remember, since the last time i played with Cataclysm was in Pre-AoM/AoM, so my question is that the lockers scale? I mean i got a locker at level 5, then open it at level 90, the locker will drop content for level 5 according to when i obtained it, or drops stuff to level 90?

These are not the Cataclysm lockers, I only use them for extra components and a few potions, and they do not scale, other than rare lockers being the regular lockers up to level 12.

Nice, thanks for the info!

Just another quick question.Are there item support for the new classes like Cataclysm and NCFF?For instance +1 to all skills in void caller or +1 to Summon Devour?

Cataclysm has some components that give +1 to one and +2 to a second skill. It also had a component for each mastery that gives a +1 to that mastery, I expended that (the +1 to mastery) to the non-Cataclysm masteries. NCFF has no components, only artifacts.

Cool thank you.I actually forgot about components for Cata.

Hey guys, I started playing yesterday. Just a little bit to see some of the classes.

What are some OP class combos you guys are using? I enjoy being OP. :smiley:

Feel free to pm me

In my opinion Crusaders pretty op but they change her.You only get good buff very late now.Use to be earlier.She has Damage absorbsion buff which helps a lot depends on difficulty you play.I play with lots of mobs so even with it will be hard :smiley:

I went with Monk + Storm. Leveled with exploding palm and switched to Fists of Thunder at lvl 35. Preeeeetty cool. Can handle like 6 heroes at the same time facetanking everything heheh

I actually went Barbarian with Defender.Trying to make the ultimate Tank :grin:.My main on grimmilions are a Terror knight with a champion but that’s way to op.Barb + Def are way more fun :smiley:

I love this mod, thanks for your hard work :wink:

Any chance to see a update of the class combination names in your Google doc and in game? (If I play a Spirit/Mage, I have spirit + mage in the name class but it’s a detail)
What does mean the highlighted cells in your document?

Sorry for my basic english.

Most names from the spreadsheet are in, but as you can see it is only halfway filled. Initially I was thinking of coming up with combinations, but that is a lot of work, so I created the spreadsheet to turn this into a community effort.
By now I am not even sure having 600+ unique names is such a good idea, as I would have no idea what a XYZ would be without looking at its masteries :wink:

Red are combination names that are from the original mod but also exist elsewhere in DoM, whether because it is included in a second mod with that name or because it is mow used in GD itself due to an expansion. The one that needs replacing is red.
Green are proposals I like, blue are unreviewed / undecided proposals. Orange are ones that are identical to others but with a TQ in front because they were used in TQ. I am no big fan of that convention, but since there are still so many names missing, I am not bothering with those.

Version 0.9.6 released

Update from Grim UI Hoarder to Grim UI X-Mod
Added cosmetic auras from Path of Grim Dawn
Fix for unique token drops

The Rainbow file also updated for Dawn for Masteries 0.9.6.

• Due to the addition of some unique items to mod ncff, I color coded them. It is not known whether these items actually drop because they are not listed in the update log.

@mamba
Monk was added to the mastery text of the ncff, but it is not displayed on the mastery selection screen. Is this for the future?

they can ‘drop’ from the NCFF blacksmith

Monk and Necromancer files are both in the mod now, I just for now did not allow those masteries to be chosen. Not sure yet if I will enable them. From my perspective we have enough Necromancers / pet masteries already and the Monk uses the Spear weapon type for his unique fist weapons to prevent him from using standard weapons - with TQ there are spears now however, so this does not really work any more. So I am thinking about what to do with them and have not enabled them for now.

Initially I left them out because I felt there were enough pet masteries and a weaponless mastery in a loot oriented game just felt like not such a great idea (and I wanted to keep some mastery slots open for other masteries to add). I have since looked at other masteries, but none come with item support, which I find essential for a mastery to get added. So with nothing else taking the slots and someone asking why I left out those two, I am reevaluating that decision :wink:

I actually did my first pure summoner build.I am more a tank player even my summoner are built like a tank.Personal point of view.You can never have to many pets :grin: