Dawn of Masteries

Update with latest D2, pleaase, please please!
And enjoy your summer BTW, you deserve it after the great work you have done for GD community! (ideally after the update hh :stuck_out_tongue: )

Hello good, I just installed the mod and itā€™s great but I have a problem with the last line of classes, when I select any of the classes the game gives a black screen in the background the game continues to work, but it stays black any solution?

how many total skill and attribute points do you get with a full lvl 100 character?

Version 1.3.0 released

• Diablo 2 updated to 0.89
  • Diablo 3 updated to v4.1u2
  • GD updated to 1.1.9.6
4 Likes

bro i was wondering why my game crashed every like 20-30 seconds inā€¦didnt realize there was an update to the mod

This should not make a difference wrt crashes

hmmmā€¦may have to dig a little to find out why it crashes thenā€¦been playing fine til tonight

updating it seems to have fixed my problem

Still not explained by the adjustments to 1.1.9.6, as these are just some animation speeds and + to skills on faction gear. Maybe the fixes in the D3 mod helped here, not sure.

I updated to the newest version and Iā€™m getting lots of crashes. Not quite sure what is going on but Iā€™m only getting crashes with DOM. Reign of Terror was working okay.

I last updated the mod back in January of 2021 so it has definitely been awhile. Do I need to wipe my characters/save info or something to get it to work? I hope notā€¦

I booted up my level 100 character and things seem to work fine. But when I make a new character it crashes every time.

EDIT:
Apparently there was an issue with a file. File validation fixed it. Nevermind!

@Matougi Any chance that youā€™ll update the Rainbow File to 1.3.0 anytime soon?

1 Like

Updated the Rainbow File for DoM v1.3.0.

6 Likes

Thank you!

Massive thanks! :slight_smile:

Thanks Matougi, very pog

thank you !

hi to allā€¦ i am playing dawn of masteries mod but the mod crushes in my pcā€¦after 30 min of playing my game crushes in freezeā€¦I dont know what to doā€¦i am having these Freezes since i installed the version 1.3.0 of the modā€¦thx for the mod

Version 1.3.0a released

Fixed the affixed crafted items for D2 and D3, they now do have affixes again

1 Like

There are no text changes this time except for the version number.
Only those who are concerned about the version number should download the Rainbow file again.

DoM_103a

2 Likes

Anyone have crashing issue after 1.3.0 ? Itā€™s always freeze on screen and have a crash in a few second.