Demonslayer Phantasmal Blade Reaper - ~220k sheet dps

Both CoS and BH are important:eek:
Second Signet of the Fallen doesn’t give you more RR, just higher chance to proc. Extra RR it’s Symbol of Solael.
You don’t have to press Nidalla’s skill. Use it just for +1 to Nightblade

Really? I would have thought that the rings act as 2 different sources. Kinda like how multiple items of the same suffix can double proc.

Are you absolutely certain about this?

Getting a relic just for +1 to NB…isn’t that a tad expensive? I would also be giving up +1 to all necromancer.

Death effigy still worth it imo

Hi , do you have any video to see how this build performs ?
Thank you.

I suppose I could video record one. I’ll do it some time soon. :slight_smile:

Video’s been uploaded mate.

Thank you it’s interesting to see your build in action :wink:

If it looks like I bought my recording software with foodstamps, it’s probably because I did.

…Probably.

EDIT: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/aZqanl5Z reflects the devotion pathing I’m going to try next.

Do you have any Moosilauke pads? Of insight would fix all mana-PITA of this build. Or Bloodletters of something good.
And rings, why ppl ingnore Cursebearer? Its awesome.
Il omen is more reliable if you want to run away. Undying oath is probably better that mark of consumption.
Fiend proc binded to PB obliterate at point-blank range.

Fiend proc? Even with all the fire/chaos damage?

I tried undying oath, found it to be less useful than mark of consumption.

As for the ring…huh. Great advice bud. Never thought of it myself. First time doing a vit build. Looks BiS if you ask me.

The mous pauldrons I have are GDstashed for testing purposes, so I’ll be sticking with the bloodfury spaulders till I find a legit set. Why? Got one to give to your good mate Sir Spanksalot do you, Ptirodaktill? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, Fiend. 210% WD per second and all that extra fire/chaos/burn dmg on top of it :smiley:
Sry, I don’t trade. Even if I did I have 0 SC items :smiley:

Would you recommend fiend over bat?

I advise this https://www.grimtools.com/calc/d2jOjxmV devotion route for any Vitality build.
Dunno why you need Nature guardian in 100-150 you should live on lifesteal alone. On 150+ it wont save you against anything nasty. At least with listed above devotion route you should be able to facetank Chuppa/Grava/Alex w/o much troubles.

I don’t usually do 100-150. I kinda just skip to 170. :confused:

The devotion recommendation works very well by the way - it was the same one fluff suggested. It had bat instead of fiend, however.

I just found it…I don’t know. Squishy from 160-170.

Much faster, but less reliable.

1 Like

I just found it…I don’t know. Squishy from 160-170.

Much faster, but less reliable.

I don’t belive that Nature guardian proc do much difference in 150+. Reaper can burst trough 20/10 MoT :smiley: Unless you do step-trick on him, or nullify his rage he will kill you regardless of NG proc. 150 flat armor from Menhir is a waste of devotion point. It does nothing at all. In fact all of yours armor-boosts are extremely inefficient past wave 150, as 1700 armor is as good as 0 armor against 13K hit :smiley: Due to low dmg output and insufficient vitality RR you are forced to run away from Chuppa - and he is THE easiest nemesis in 150+.

Interesting - so everyone is saying that I am effectively gimping myself?

But how about when NG and MoT overlap?

Though they stack they are not not additive and really you shouldn’t need it.

I like the devotion but for you, you force yourself to make a hard right in our devo path to get it

DMG absorbtion stacking tread http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55439
Well yes :smiley: Nature guardian is something for CDR caster that lack sustain. You should focus on increasing your health buffer and sustain.

I understand they stack multiplicatively - I get that I have ~75% damage absorption when they overlap.

Even then, what NG allows me to do is to basically almost always have ~45% damage absorption up (i.e. I either have NG up, or MoT up.)

Tried running your set up - Got oneshotted by IM in wave 125. :confused:

Maybe I’m doing something wrong?

EDIT: I get that playing smart matters - but this clearly demonstrates I cannot facetank. Or am I missing something?

Other than minor tweaks it’s really getting used to the build. Do you really need to facetank all the time?

The 2h rifle purifier for example only has a 5-6 second window of facetank and in that window he best bring down a nemesis(maiden is exception cause of her shield mainly and menhir.

I’d go full dmg and get used to build. You should totally annihilate 100-150 with it