Dev Stream

Very lazy then since it’ll be Saturday afternoon before I can even get to tracking down all the info the stream will have in it. If you can bear to wait that long you must be the laziest person on the planet. :wink:

Of course I’m to blame. I have Zantai under my thrall, wrapped around my little finger, begging me to tell him what to do next.

:smiley: And if you believe that, you’ll believe anything!

Oh, I was expecting Sunday or Monday… but it turns out to be Saturday… AFTERNOON, not evening or night… you are awesome…

Yes, I am super lazy… but the real reason for not watching the stream is that watching the stream and seeing new contents in action will make me weep… reading info about them is not so bad… so I’d rather wait for the thread update

Cool, i’ll try to be there, really interested to see that new game mode in action !

Livestream going up today at 2pm EST (6PM GMT).

Shattering amounts of hype!

The stream answered MANY questions today (you guys had a lot of them!), and created many more.

If you couldn’t join us, you can still watch the recording on Twitch, or on Youtube once we upload it in the near future.

The end of the stream featured a certain spoiler as well…

I missed the stream, any update to the mastery and what name was it confirmed?

No and no, as usual.

Tfw Korvaak turns out to be an Inquisitor Seal.

Great stream as always. :slight_smile:

Inquisitor mastery CONFIRMED! At last!

Oh wait, we already have one of those. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you look at it right, it looks like an angry/frowny face :rolleyes:. Wonder what Korvaak is mad about.

i dont know but I feel you are hiding something:furious: going to check review the stream today and see;)

Looks more like an evil smile to me. :smiley:

The constellation in general looks like an angry fisherman to me. I believe he didn’t catch anything in a very long time.

Everything, it’s a textbook primordial angry being that was banished by his “children”. Been a trope since the dawn of time :stuck_out_tongue:

Check 1 hour 31 minutes and 45 seconds into the stream :P. The epic shield currently known as “Templar’s Faith” was changed to “Faith’s Guard” granting newly added +1 to all Oathkeeper skills. I guess the name can still change but it qualifies as a spoiler/more info? or was that already known?

Cairn has a Kronus.

Kronus of Cairn is the name of my next darkwave band… DIBS!!!

I can’t unsee it:

After more thought, I think “grumpy” is the right word for it, like old man grumpy. I guess it fits? On a serious note though, I really do like the design behind it.

Looking back at it, I find it funny how the Shield was a random drop that Zantai picked up. Even RNGesus is working against him.

There are even older examples from Mesopotamia, but indeed the Greek one is probably better known. It gets used all over the place, all the time. It’s probably older than history.

Tiamat of Cairn doesn’t have the same ring…