Dev Stream

my debit card is ready :D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fired up? More like supernova :slight_smile: Unfortunley i am working late shift, but should be able to play the next day in the morning.

Ho boy, yup, I’m hyped.:smiley:

GD reminds me of the good old days of gaming. No early access behind a paywall, or useless crap for some digital supermega edition. I’m actually genuinely happy to pay for this DLC. Would pay more just for the integrity of this dev team in this day and age.

Same here, but just one more thing: i still want a physical copy!

I just want to make sure everyone remembers this:

And my words have been marked:

Serenity will be decent for a while, but then it’ll be the same as with Ghoul, the “life saver” and not even being touched.

Anyway, have fun in FG. :stuck_out_tongue:

So it will not be forgotten :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Maybe a small feeble request in the next dev stream if ever. Can we have FG boss fight against the AoM one !? :stuck_out_tongue:

Great Clip :smiley:

Yes i would love to see a stream again, dont know i kind of missed em.The before release stream was amazing, more crate staff again :smiley:

Anyone else found the voice of “Anderan” as a ghost hilarious :D. I remember from a dev stream with Grava. He was doing a funny voice and thought, that they should do a npc with it. :slight_smile:

I’d like a dev stream too, not gonna lie.

I’d also love to see Grava. Haven’t seen him for like 17 millenniums. I wonder how is he doing…

Busy building towns. :smiley:

Yay! I noticed a new background screen at the Crate main site. Can’t wait.

New? It’s been there for ages - since 2016 :smiley:

https://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48119&highlight=mountain+town

Umm, new to me? The ships and stuff. I only remember the winter village scene–I think that was a Christmas screen a few years back? Anyway, just glad to hear they’re working on it.

You just got me exited, but [post=450680]it’s been there[/post] for more than two years. :wink:

LOL - ninja’d

Sorry. Apparently I don’t go by the Crate site very often. :undecided:

Don’t think many people do. I didn’t until eis posted that screenshot back in 2016. Now I have a check every so often just to make sure it hasn’t been changed/updated. Never know what new surprises you might find there. Sneaky devs. :smiley:

Yes, Medierra posted that Christmas 2017.

https://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66570

Thanks for the thread. I remembered copping the screenshot from Crate’s Facebook for the holidays, but not which year. :wink:

Interesting what was said about city builders–I would definitely agree that the genre is not crowded compared to ARPGs–Banished was a huge hit for the size of its budget and team(1 guy, IIRC) and while there are many tries at this stuff, very few of them are anywhere near that good, let alone as good as what Crate turns out.

To drag this back on topic, I hope we may hear something about it soon in a dev stream, maybe hints for a trailer, or whatever.