Ereoctes Berserker Battlemage

Hello, just wanted to share the build I’ve finished with. Have really enjoyed it. Intended to do a sword/board BM, then found the axe and built from there. Tried a dozen other builds along the way, but kept coming back to this one. Lots of fun. Crucible 170 gladiator, ultimate SR65-66, maybe higher SR, haven’t tried, but have to be careful in 66 as is. Celestials on normal, haven’t tried on ultimate, but doubt it will beat them.

Max attack speed, tons of life steal, vitality life stealing procs converted to physical by belt, great offense with the iskandra’s modifier and 6 seconds of super damage from mirror. Very fun build to shred with. Controller friendly which is huge for me :slight_smile:

First post on build forum and haven’t looked around here, so not sure what is typically shared. Questions and especially comments welcome!

Great fun and thanks to folks on gameplay forum for answering my questions so quickly and helpfully.

Check here for similar builds (in post + comments) discussed a few days ago.

Usually people post a couple screenshots of the character and some gameplay against notable bosses + SR/Crucible runs, as per these guidelines.

Build looks decent, encourage you to try Warborn set with one of these axes. Belt could be improved, among other things, since you don’t need the conversion and can’t use the granted passive bonus either.

Doh. Thanks for the feedback. Was just excited to share and should have looked around.

I’ll try to get a proper build post up and maybe start my journey again in HC to see if it’s good for it. Have 70 deaths from trying other builds lol.

I think I can craft warborn, so I will give it a shot too. However, the conversion on the belt was taken to convert the procs on life taker rings and blood spurt from the amulet. Does conversion not affect item procs?

Thought I had vitality procs on my legs and boots too, but those must have been from last build. Thinking even if the conversion is working, you might be right could be overkill on the life steal and definitely some other belts I can use for more damage. Pretty sure I have one that does a nice aether proc.