Farthest Frontier v0.7.5 + Hotfixes

Ok from my testing.

• Allowing villagers to use temp shelter more makes them go anywhere to grab food (hunter, forager, storage etc.) And almost never to the house.
  • Market is stocking on single food type ignoring other food types if they are in different root cellar. For example they will take 500 root veggies and 500 beans that will spoil before used and ignore 1k smoked meat in separate root cellar. They also ten to not exceed 500 storage in the market.
  • villagers ignore market and stock on luxury goods in storage buildings even if they were available on the market.
  • trader will take items from the market to trade post if it’s closer to his house then storage.

Since we lack any logistics control it becomes an irritating issue when it works like that.

3 Likes

This explains my scurvy issues. I have more than enough veggies and berries, but if the market only stocks meat than that could cause some problems.

That doesn’t make sense. You don’t get to decide how much tallow and pelt a deer has when you shoot it. And it’s not possible to magically turn meat into pelt.

You do get to decide whether or not you are going to chop wood or mine stone.

1 Like

Yes I think the main feature enhancements need to be in the management of the villagers behaviour, far more than in tweaking number of pork chops per deer killed. I’d like those to remain realistic

How can i get rid of these corpses? They sit there for over 3 years and rats are running all around. This is gross AF.

Do you have a grave yard that is not full? And free labourers?

Yep…Both empty graveyard and free labourers. I think i’m gonna throw up!

1 Like

Hm, a villager should come by, pick them up and take them to the graveyard. Can’t command them to do it though, it’s automatic in the game.

When??? It’s been 5 years now!!!

I’m pretty sure you have built a fence around the entire area. None of your laborers are able to get into the area. I don’t see a gate anywhere, just fence. It’s also likely why all your farmers died in the first place…

4 Likes

You can roughly decide how much meat a dear will give you by simply deciding the size of the deer you choose to kill. Don’t want a lot of meat? Kill a smaller dear. Same with trees. Don’t need that much wood? Cut down a smaller tree.

It’s about the ratio of meat to tallow and pelt, not about the total amount of meat.

Did you read what he wanted?

It wasn’t the amount of meat… he wanted to be able to decide “by weight” how much of each product the deer gave. 100lb deer… I want 50lbs of tallow, 40lb of pelt, and 10lbs of meat…

sorry doesn’t work like that.

smaller dear = less meat, less pelt, less tallow

Throw the excess in the compost building. :+1:t2:

My reply was specific to your comment about you going into the woods this fall and don’t have the ability to get a certain amount of meat from a deer. Sure you do, select the appropriate size deer to kill.

This is not the thread to report issues or post feedback, guys.

Did you fully fence in that area? Is there a gate or an opening?

In Frontier’s universe, deer come out exactly the same size, weight and shape when they emerge from the dark void that births them.

5 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Is this not feedback? :joy: ok, ok will try to divert

But, still, on the deer, in the game. I can’t choose to get more meat and less pelt and tallow from one of your cookie cutter deer, and then choose to get more pelt and tallow and less meat from another. With them all being the same size it doesn’t change the fact that the ratio is a fixed ratio based on… well the way things work :smiley:

Love you too. :heart:

Did something change about builders? Since this patch, I can now up the number of builders I want but it doesn’t necessarily change the actual number of builders. Has it been made now so that only those builders who have building work to do build and the others act as laborers?

maybe break 1 fence or 2, this may be another issue such as cows in early days