Fashion Dawn

Old illusion but new build and most importantly according to new picture standards.

below a comparison how we did it back in the days. You don’t even see if the colors match.

5 Likes

I turned my sorcerer 2H melee Chaos FS just because of boredom, and now the name Joan of Arc can fulfil it’s purpose, but I liked the new illusions most! She seem like a real warrior witch now, and she act like it!

1 Like

Battlemage its like …mage ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Warlord from devil camp ! :wink:

1 Like

I really like the 1st one but I would prefer if all you guys changed the menu screen to the Malmouth one because you can’t properly see colors in the Forgotten Gods one due to unnatural lightning / palette.

Thank you for <3 i try to do best illusion for this class specification ^^

what do u mean
“changed the menu screen to the Malmouth one” ?

4 Likes

Comparison of the same illusion without and with new Grim Internals Main Menu zoom/hide feature @GlockenGerda Crisp af

Ulzuin’s set is lit. No pun intended.

6 Likes

Do you use any external sharpening feature from Reshade/Gfx-card driver, or only with Grim Dawn graphics settings maxed out?
Looks really nice and crisp! :slight_smile:

Nope, no such tricks. Btw thanks to the menu hiding I don’t have 10 fps or so with the screenshot settings but 50 fps I think so taking photos, rotating the character etc. is much more pleasant experience.

(resolution lost here due to online background removal tool)

5 Likes

Man, I always think that Ulzuin set looks dumb to my taste (sorry dev and artists), but this here is a piece of arts.

1 Like

This set for some reason always reminds me of the Mandoshawan aliens from the Fifth Element:

5 Likes

New build on the way

They call him Hedge.

11 Likes

I would have said hedgehog. :wink:

1 Like

My little L100 harem so far:

Warlord Physical Tank

Trozan Cold Warlock

Aether AAR Spellbinder

Primal Strike Lightning Conjurer

Stormfire Purifier

Aether Bone Harvest DK

Acid Ret Sentinel

2h Vitality Ritualist

Acid EOR Dervish

4 Likes

During the Spellbinder leveling I managed to get almost complete good-looking illusion (I think I saw it in this topic earlier, hm :thinking:). Made the medal invisible and two illusions for shoulders and boots.

7 Likes

All great but I like your take on Hedge the most. Yours is less metalic and more organic than mine.
Also it’s a shame for the 1st illusion that the light is coming from the left but you’d like it from the right to reveal the shield.
The 3rd place for me is a tie between Aether BH DK and Aether AAR Spellbinder.

1 Like

Thread continues to be legit!

3 Likes