Fashion Dawn

<3

1. Spellbinder
  2. Sorc
  3. Druid
  4. Purifier

3 Likes

My new build in the making. Lot’s of tweaking but at least visual illusion is settled. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Fashion always comes before function! :sunglasses:

(In my eyes anyways…)

5 Likes

@Nery I like it. Pieces match very well.

I changed the illusion from my previous post:

1%20-%20Copy

2 Likes

I repeat this every time someone asks me - you look good, you feel good, your DPS grows.

3 Likes

Good fashion is worth at least a 10% DPS increase!

Your profile info, ‘‘mad in love with Mortar Trap’’. Well my char is Mortar Trapper, so from extra confidence gained 10% extra damage :wink:

2 Likes

Nothing original, similar to yours @John_Kuzaks, but I’m glad I now have the chance to wear this gorgeous dress:

2 Likes

Timewarped boots fits nicely in lightning builds!

2 Likes

Old illusion but new build and most importantly according to new picture standards.

below a comparison how we did it back in the days. You don’t even see if the colors match.

5 Likes

I turned my sorcerer 2H melee Chaos FS just because of boredom, and now the name Joan of Arc can fulfil it’s purpose, but I liked the new illusions most! She seem like a real warrior witch now, and she act like it!

1 Like

Battlemage its like …mage ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Warlord from devil camp ! :wink:

1 Like

I really like the 1st one but I would prefer if all you guys changed the menu screen to the Malmouth one because you can’t properly see colors in the Forgotten Gods one due to unnatural lightning / palette.

Thank you for <3 i try to do best illusion for this class specification ^^

what do u mean
“changed the menu screen to the Malmouth one” ?

4 Likes

Comparison of the same illusion without and with new Grim Internals Main Menu zoom/hide feature @GlockenGerda Crisp af

Ulzuin’s set is lit. No pun intended.

6 Likes

Do you use any external sharpening feature from Reshade/Gfx-card driver, or only with Grim Dawn graphics settings maxed out?
Looks really nice and crisp! :slight_smile:

Nope, no such tricks. Btw thanks to the menu hiding I don’t have 10 fps or so with the screenshot settings but 50 fps I think so taking photos, rotating the character etc. is much more pleasant experience.

(resolution lost here due to online background removal tool)

5 Likes

Man, I always think that Ulzuin set looks dumb to my taste (sorry dev and artists), but this here is a piece of arts.

1 Like