[Feature] Building counts and highlighting

Would it be possible, to have a count on buildings in the building menu, this so you know how many you already build of that building type. Also, since there is no minimap, can buildings get a highlight on the map, just like mines do now, but then of the building type you are about to place.

7 Likes

Yes, this is the biggest feature I’m also missing. Hard to keep up if I already have the building OR where it actually is.

Totally agree - over and again I could have used this feature

I would love a shift-click to highlight all buildings of that type on the map.

I’m looking at you wells!

Yes, shift click to highlight then a button to cycle through them.

The only trouble with that is it loses context. There are a lot of places on the map that look very much the same as any other so I don’t know where the camera has been whisked off to. I really feel stunted by lack over map overview, though I am actually considering drawing my own with the main features of interest roughly marked on it

I agree! I would love a overview of existing buildings! Maybe it could be like the workers overview? You have a list of the buildings that are in the game and next to them the number of how many there are and you put the magnifying glass there so you can focus on the buildings when you click it. It already works for people so maybe it won’t be to compicated to implement it for buildings.
As soon as my town grows bigger I spent a lot of time looking for buildings because I can’t remember where I put them (especially the worker camps and mines)… :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.