Feedback on legendary Boots and Leg Armor

Timewarped are weird, yes physical and slow are nice but boots have too many useless resistances instead of stats. Skill bonuses are not focused too.

Primordial rage, skills makes less sense. @adoomgod you never saw being used in a build? Well here you are! [1.1.4.2] The Golden Defiler- DW aether melee Bonemonger. Gladiator in ~7 minutes on average

1 Like

Thanks. Note that the boots are taken for their OA and aether damage and some stun resist more than anything else. All the skill bonuses go unused on that build. The Chaos resist is superfluous. Hm

My Spellbinder link for reference.

Chaos resist is actually good. Exceeding 30-40 is useful for end content.
The skill has a strange thunder, but it’s OK because it won’t be wasted.
The problem is poor defense. If you ignore% dmg, Bone shatter boots is much better.
Stun resist is great, but you can get it relatively easily with the craft bonus.
Elemental (Fire and Lightning) has more statistically superior Wyrmscale boots.

Well, now the timing is not good. It will need to be reviewed again in 1.1.5.0. :slight_smile:

I actually think fateweaver’s is amazing. Sure, it might have the same OA value as tranquil pants, but it also provides:

1. +2 to maiven’s
  2. %damage

And its proc…I would maybe like to see the CD on it toned down by 5s or so, but its rather damn good as it is. I use it on my ulzuin grenadier

Yeah. And if you use a mirror, it will be quite tanky for 15 seconds. If you can defeat the enemy in the meantime, it is quite strong.
Personally, I would use it more often if the effect is milder and the cool time is short, but that is probably not preferred by developers.

1 Like

was just passing by and wanted to add on the subject of those pants. Proc definitely needs to have shorter cd.

And, those pants would be used if you add %burn/%frostburn%/%electrocute to them. A lot of Arcanists need that %dot damage.

I never see builds with it though. Perhaps it’s just a bit outclassed?

I’m using it on my skyfire grenadier. It’s a nice safety net when ghoul isn’t online.

The problem is the CD on the proc as mentioned

I tried these pants once. Their proc activated literally at first hit I took in Crucible. Nah, don’t need them. Arcane harmony and Tranquil are simply better.

Maybe have the trigger be “below 50% hp” or soemthing?

That’s my idea in first place. Proc is too random and CD is long. And pants slot is very competitive, since almost every damage type have specific pants, also universal ones like Tranquil, Barbaros, Harmony and MI.

1 Like

I concur, making it proc at 50% health by itself might make it consistently useful enough. That’s the only buff I’d start with.

Removed really great pants from the list. The increased life, resists, added elemental resist. It’s just a tone of quality of life for builds that aren’t so afraid of physical damage. It’s craftable too so you just need one with decent rolls and you have fantastic placeholder pants. They’re quite nuts in terms of sheer amount of stats you can get from them now.