[Feedback] Tainted Power AAR's transmutor should be reworked

Dawnshard shoulders proc basically allowed for a free Censure with 100% uptime because it was 15% damage reduction.

Conflicting statement given that a person above claims that aether is the best AAR and it can kill Celestials. Also, you have to show me evidence of this sad state because i see people still claim Aether is one of the best damage types.

You know what, spellbinder only have Agrivix and clairvoyant as a fucking viable end game build.

Best or not, the lack of variety shows how sad aether is.

It is not. Dawnshard proc has very little AoE. It’s only effective one on one

Which is all it needs to be because mobs packs get destroyed fast anyway, so the damage reduction hardly matters against them.

SR is there in the link. As for your 5:20 on Nery’s tweaked build, gimme a sec. I can beat it.

Anyways, after the buffs to arcanist, mage hunters are totally broken. This dmg output with 35% dmg shaved on top of everything?

That’s full Clairvoyaint.

1 Like

For same reason normal AAR deals Aether, Fire and Lightning damage… If you want to focus on one of those elements, you must find a way to convert the remaining two into it.
So why dont include that to set, or some item, etc? Lightning AAR, for example, has to use amulet, 2 rings and belt to achieve full conversion.

You’re also using a full set. I dunno. Seems pretty fair to me

Then like I said before. The problem on the build is the damage, not the defense. Nerf the damage and the build will need RE for AoE damage reduction.

Nerf the fucking core so you don’t make every other build suffer. Understand the build first, not brutally nerfing every pieces of the items used in the build. Like when the poor cataclysm got Nerf because it was used in one of john’s ludrigan vindi, while it’s not even the fucking BiS pieces.

I completely agree with this. Just haphazardly nerfing (or buffing for that matter) an item used by many builds because of one overperforming spec which happens to be using it as well is just plain silly &/or lazy.

No one can deny this.

Anyway, I am out. I have sworn to myself to not wasting my time doing internet debate.

Arguing with you guys is useless anyway…

Indeed. The only person worth arguing with about changing things in the game is right this way…

…everything else is just a sideshow.

Tho I suppose arguing with forum die-hards is a decent way to hone a rough idea down to the essentials that matter.

I didn’t mean to undermine your results. Lightning AAR is close but imo aether is best. For piece of mind stressless game lightning is better. Mage hunters are very strong this patch. Defensively. Spirit dump comes so natural.

Promised and delivered: https://youtu.be/2DRNrl948Lc 5:17. Aether is king of AAR.

Nonsense. Didn’t feel undermined at all mate. :stuck_out_tongue:

:muscle::muscle::muscle:

2.6k da but don’t tell anyone

And Uroboruuk.

That’s full clairvoyant. Anasteria helm isn’t actually that great nowadays. mad_lee says Maw of Despair is better for CT builds nowadays and I’m about to test that now.

Jeeeeez… Even that is good now? :wink: Everything arcanist is good now. I’ve even heard some whispers of battlemages doing 6:00 or sth…

Somewhere, an “Arcanist was overbuffed” movement is arising.

I don’t think arcanists are OP

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I know. Let’s just stop talking about it cause it’ll come true :stuck_out_tongue:

That was warders, 6:23 to 6:43.

Anyways, Mage Hunters and to some lesser extent, binders, are an outlier when it comest to arcanist setups. Battlemages also, but on the nether end.

Sorc, brenker, druid, warlock, are all mixed bags. Templar seems to be an interesting middle-ground because of vanquisher.